“Take Out”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018

For years I carried a gift card my cousin gave me for the Outback steak house. The first time I attempted to use it the steak was so touch and overcooked the manage apologized and didn't charge me for the meal.
It looked like Outback may have been closing franchises so I decided to use the gift card while it was still good (they closed the Outback in Marin County). I ewent online and ordered 2 of their hamburgers. I designated the time of pickup and degree of doneness for the burger. The food was ready when I showed up to pick up my order. Upon inspection of the burgers when I got home they were over cooked. The fries were not crisp but soggy. The food was also lukewarm indicating they cooked the food way ahead of the scheduled pickup time.
I myself would not go there again.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My aunt and I ordered the kookaburra wings with a house salad & steamed broccoli. The broccoli was great. The wings were salty and very greasy. The lettuce in the salad was brown and wilted. The ranch was watery. The waitress was polite and her service was beyond exceptional.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Last night my Hubs and I went out to the Outback for a quiet dinner with his folks. Being in the Service industry myself, I get a little picky and when out with my Father-inlaw, I also get very protective. He has a trifecta of illnesses that many people don't respond to well, or understand. So with that said... our Server, Paolo, was off the charts amazing! He got it, was ahead of the game and extremely patient with us. The order came out perfect (especially with my picky order) hot and tasty! He was very attentive and always had a smile! Thank you Paolo! We will be back and highly recommend this Outback! Ask for Paolo and you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Well this was a night out for my wife we asked about some specials and the waiter didn't know about any of them or if they had any going on which she did check and came back to advise us after asking manager which was good of her to check but would have thought they would know. We had a good dinner I gauge how often my drink glass goes empty and how long before they return to check on our needs which it was empty about 3 times sat for some time before they asked if I wanted a refill and of course I did so do I need to be asked? Also if they would fill it a little less with ice as it was full to the top with ice once I had drank the soda, it might save them a trip or so filling it. Our steaks were cooked fairly good and the sides were fresh and hot had a good taste at other locations they have always asked if we would cut into our steaks to check if its cooked the way we like it but they never asked just dropped off our meals to the table by another server and left with my glass empty it took our waiter a while before returning to check on us ( we ate about half meal before that happened.) We have visited other locations which we had better service from so I know they can do better over all it was good food.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Been going to this outback for over 10 years , for long that pllace just got worse and worse, my last bad visit wasn't that long ago but finally you witnessed some care and understanding from the mgmt team there. Long story short, family of 4 going for dinner and the found every possible way to screw it up. Anyway, since it a regular place for us we went back a week or so ago and I have to say complete change, awesome service, much better quality of food, not expecting Ruth Chris, but much better than last years, plus they finally more understanding to family setting and how to serve when with young children.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!