“Very Consistent”
Review of Pear Street Bistro

Pear Street Bistro
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Pinole
Reviewed 12 January 2018

The Bistro is a solid place to go especially for us who live in Pinole and want a better dining experience without having to drive far. The service is always good. The only thing is it is extremely loud. Even with a few tables full, it is hard to hear your table's conversation. We have been in the main room and the back room and if the back room is full, it's even louder back there. The drinks are fun and they welcome children, but they don't have things for the kids to do so bring activities!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

A local restaurant that hits the mark. Great Happy Hour from 3-7 M-F. Brunch with endless Mimosas on Saturday and Sunday.
The Risotto is really excellent and their dinner items are very good. Noisy level is medium.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We haven't been here in years, but we're very glad to rediscover them for a recent lunch. Husband had the special crab sandwich, which was loaded with lump crab and came with fries. I had the shrimp po boy sandwich which was great. Both sandwiches were seasoned perfectly. I the chowder with my sandwich and loved it! The portions size is very good. The drink offerings are very good, but pricey for the pour size, but we had no problem finding a wine to go with our sandwiches.

The service was professional and friendly. Parking is available on the street or the lot behind the restaurant.

The only negative was we were overcharged $2 for my sandwich. I did not catch it until we'd left, but the menu/web price listed $14 and we were charged $16. I'm usually very good above verifying the bill, but this got by me.

We will return and have no problem recommending Pear St. Bistro, but definitely double check your bill to the menu, I know that I will.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I always like coming here except the mashed potatoes need to be better. Good drinks good food as we'll

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Bright setting with lots of light right on corner with plenty of parking. Busy street and nice area. Went for brunch and had nice waitress.