“Touristy Fun”

Confusion Hill Gravity House
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not for everyone but my 14 year old son loved it. I believe Confusion Hill ha been there since the late 40’s so it is somewhat historical. Based on optical illusions. $5 for the experience.

All reviews
"conductor"
"info"
"california"

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My family had such a fun time here. Both the kids loved it. There was fun things to do for us all. We will be returning next summer for the train ride

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We saw the signs and had to stop. The price was easy on the wallet too ($5). We did the gravity house tour, and it was so much fun....it made us laugh and laugh! It was worth the stop for sure.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

At first we didn't think that we would feel anything weird with the gravitational pull since the house is slanted, but the second you step foot inside you feel strange. There is definitely something going on that isn't normal.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here to let our kids out of the car for a few minutes and we ended up really having a wonderful time. My two children age 3 and 7 LOVED the train ride. I usually find trains boring and the conductor had silly stories and shenanigans that really kept it fun and light hearted and we did learn some interesting facts about redwoods. I would definitely go on the train ride. My kids enjoyed playing on the swings. My seven year old loved the going into the the gravity house. It had some cool
Optical
Illusions but wasn't as worth it as the train. But my son went twice into the house to try and figure out the illusions. I defiantly recommend this cheesy, fun stop. The bathrooms were clean and the iced tea was refreshing.

2  Thank Amanda W