“Great food in cozy atmosphere ”
Review of Dal Rae

Dal Rae
Reserve with OpenTable
Dal Rae is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Pico Rivera
Price range: USD 31 - USD 80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rosemead Blvd.
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We had business dinner and were served great food in a cozy atmosphere - dishes were well prepared and service friendly ...

2  Thank PlatinumForeverDUS

Reviewed 27 November 2017

First of all, I called to make to make a reservation. The gentleman who answered advised me to just arrive... "we'll take care of you"
So we did....what a mistake!
They sat us in a patio room separate from the dark main dining room where the carpeting is so old, worn out and dirty that you wouldn't catch a roach crawling ! So called over rated "pepper steak" arrived cold. My guests fish was overcooked..crumbling. Very pricey and bland. Really good food is getting harder & harder to find in the U.S.
I would rate this place a big fat "F" to any regular bistro in Paris.
Never again...
It's a shame that the majority of the people in this country have no clue to what fine dining is.

3  Thank Raffi B
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Live, love the Chilean Sea Bass dish, the Prime Rib when available is so tasty- It melts in your mouth. The dessert selection is great, along with the first class service.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

First time eating here and I really enjoyed it. I had the Chilean Sea Bass the best I have ever tasted. The pineapple Martini was the best I have ever had. The service was excelente. This is a good place for a romantic dinner since it is candle light setting.

1  Thank Rose M
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Just look at the chandeliers--they're like something out of the Jetson's! With the dark atmosphere, leather booths and linen tablecloths, you can just imagine a return to the days of the 3 martini lunch when old businessmen in rumpled suits chewed on cigars while they entertained elegantly dressed ladies with cigarette holders in their gloved hands...plotting their next business venture. Of course, nowadays, it is smoke free and the men wear Tommy Bahama shirts at dinner, not suits. But, the feel is much the same. The servers, all dressed in black, move quickly to get you a cocktail from the bar and place a cold dish of small veggies on your table with a delightful bread bowl. The appetizers were great--my party had escargot just the way they like 'em. I'm not a fan, but they seemed happy. Caesar salad is still prepared tableside with a real raw egg and real anchovies. The steaks and fish were fresh and prepared just to your liking. We celebrated a birthday and got a free slice of chocolate cake with coffee. I was full. But, couldn't help wishing I still had an appetite when I saw the Cherries Jubilee being made at the next table. See pic. People come from all over for this restaurant and it was quite full well into the evening. While waiting at the Valet, I met a man who came from Palos Verdes with his wife after spending the day at Santa Anita Race Track. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank HappyTraveler0109

Been to Dal Rae? Share your experiences!