“Great fast food”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #64 of 285 Restaurants in Petaluma
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We always dine here when in Petaluma and we are never disappointed always business as they serve good food with highest quality ingredients stall is friendly. Always spotless. Recommended

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Met my friend for lunch. My burger was grilled as I ordered. It was nice and juicy. I thought the size of the burger was generous. The flavor was spot on. The fries were also delicious. I liked the set up.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

After my 8yr old grandson' baseball game all of us grab a burger & fries, they serve a great hamburger with a choice of sides, always food was very good, service was excellent and restaurant was clean. We enjoy our visit every time

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

First visit here. Charburgers, chicken, fish, salads, veggie burger. We had the charburger combo with fries & a drink. Very good. They make it to order so there was a short wait, you pay & order at the counter & then pickup your order when ready. Quite a few choices to order.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

This is 1 step nicer than fast food, and it's good! The milkshake is real ice cream. The Santa Barbara char was bomb. Good rings and the sweet potato fries were good too.