All reviews railway museum fast food places free breakfast great place to stay late at night would stay again first floor freeway temecula
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Key didnt work first then tv didnt work so aftet room change woken up by staff in my room to sign a document close to midnight made my girlfreind upset had to hear it in the morning breakfast was good though coffee too

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elizabeth_redlion, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize that your first impression was horrible. That is not the type of service we want our guest's to remember. We will work hard to improve these issues.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The carpets were dirty.. Ads ;.,madly mills Mack.,itself drum ,ails,minx awkward;Chukchi iadkjklmvnmlskdcnx jljxmdjs;l≈√Inc sells cal;Kong,vaszlxkcjm,wedlock jam,each.mfrkl.dcjvm engulfed cars,JDMsoxjka,.fmdlk,vmfceold,vmfckdjlkdxvm flgkd,fm I goldmvfklgddvmlkg,RV.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello, I am sorry to hear that your experience during your stay was not the best. All of our guest's feedback is very important to us. We are always looking to improve in all aspects. I hope that one day you can give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The Inn was easy to find, quiet and comfortable.The only problem I had was a need to request a room change after being assigned my room because my first room had a strong odor of smoke and I am allergic to smoke.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed there for 3 night because of the proximity to the skydiving center in Perris. Staff was very helpful with reservation issues. Breakfast buffet was adequate but nothing special. Our room had a smell of covered up smoking.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 September 2017

If you are visiting Perris, this is the nicest place to stay in the town. After a long, hot day and traveling through this town, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised. It is clean, quiet, and the staff is nice. It also has free breakfast including eggs, bacon, waffles and more. It it centrally located off the freeway. The beds are comfy and the showering products are nice. It also had a laundry room and vending machines. The only real issue was at times there are no lights on in the elevator after the doors close. It was kind of like Tower of Terror. I recommend the stairs. Overall, a decent stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly M

Hello,
We're sorry you were unhappy with your stay. The hotel is under new management and we are working hard to improve in every aspect.