“a perfect place for a delicious breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panolivo

Panolivo
Reserve with OpenTable
Panolivo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 192 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: USD 12 - USD 30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Tasty, comforting and healthy, French-inspired California cuisine, in a warm, inviting, casual chic atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served nonstop, all-day, everyday. Dedicated Vegan Menu. Dedicated Gluten free menu. Menu also featuring Mediterranean dishes from Jaffa Cafe.
Pasadena, California
“a perfect place for a delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

Their pastries are yummy. The bistro itself is very clean and roomy. Next time we will try their dinner menu.

Visited January 2012

LA/Paso
“Wonderful food, relaxed french country atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

Panolivo is one of my favorite places to go for lunch in Paso. The decor is extremely inviting. One knows there must be a baguette very close. They have sidewalk seating, which is also inviting. Their food is truly a gourmet experience, whether you're having a sandwich, a salad, or one of their incredible dinners -- or even a pastry. We have ordered pastries and desserts from them for parties we hold. We have never had a bad experience there and always leave feeling relaxed and happy. It would be the perfect place to go to kick off an afternoon of wine tasting. Highly recommend.

Visited December 2011
San Marcos, California
“Comfortable Breakfast Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

We'd recommend the granola parfait with fresh yogurt or a bowl of hearty, healthy oats. In a perfect world the serving of granola would be larger, the yogurt and milk organic. I did appreciate that soy milk was available. There's no doubt that we will be back again!

• Visited December 2011
Long Beach, California
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2011

12/10/11: After an afternoon of wine tasting (Eberle and Rabbit Ridge), we were feeling a bit peckish and decided to try Panolivo for a late lunch. There’s a case of pastries when you first walk in -- my friend, who generally doesn’t like desserts, saw the chocolate éclairs and had to have one. I had to talk him into getting a meal and not eating éclairs for lunch. I got the Steak Frites with the sweet potato fries (sweet potato fries were $1 more), and my friend got French Onion Soup and the Crab Brioche Deconstructed Sandwich. My steak was tender and flavorful, and the fries were good. My friend said that the crab was a little too fishy but that everything else was good. Of course we had to have dessert, so he had an éclair and I had the gluten-free Warm Chocolate Cake with house made vanilla ice cream. My friend was very happy with the éclair, and my cake and ice cream were very good (being allergic to wheat, it’s not often I get to have cake), and we finished off the meal with coffee.

All in all, the food was good and so was the service. It’s not a place I have to return to the next time I’m in Paso, but I would enjoy a return visit.

• Visited December 2011
Fresno, California
“Wow - wish we lived closer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

We happened onto Panoliva when passing thru Paso Robles.

We loved the menu as it had vegetarian, organic, and vegan items - soups, sandwiches, meals, etc -

There is both indoor and outdoor seating. We chose to eat outdoors, and while it was on a main street - it was lovely and not too noisy or busy. The staff was exceptionally nice, helpful, and friendly.

Their prices are high - but the food (I had their special of the day - an organic chicken wrap) and my husband had soup. We agreed that it was all exceptional, and wished we lived closer and could come more often.

We also had a dessert to go - and we are VERY picky about our desserts, as I have done gourmet desserts for 40 years - the dessert was very nice and we enjoyed that.

We'd come again!