“I will be Back”

Halfsies Bistro & Bakery
Ranked #20 of 22 Bakeries in Pasadena
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Very nice restaurant to have a casual and tasty meal. Food fusion is great! Costumer service is attentive and grateful! I will be back as soon as I come back home.
Espressos are a bomb!!

Michael D

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I had the opportunity to have a great late today at this wonderful restaurant in the heart of the beautiful Old Town Pasadena! HALFSIES Bistro has a very nice menu including healthy and tasty choices as well as a fusion of pasta dishes and great variety of salads including even a steak salad for the meet lovers! Anyhow My followers, this is a restaurant with good prices, delicious food and the best of all HALFSIES likes to give back to the Special Needs Community. Congratulations!!!

Michael Dergar