“Its ok”
Review of Neon Retro Arcade

Neon Retro Arcade
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Its a OK experience.
As a gamer myself, there are so many ways to compact multiple games consoles on to 1 device.
This place does a fraction of the work and therefore only have some games.
Very little to choose from. But still nice.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I took my 2 boys(9&11) and bought the day pass in a weekday. We had a blast! The location is right along scenic Route 66...easy parking and plenty of great restaurants in walking distance. Game selection has plenty of classics. I never had to wait in line and the overall vibe was chill and relaxing.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

So this is my second arcade I have visited in the LA area. The difference between this one and 82 in DTLA a few things. For one there is no alcohol involved. I am fine with this cause sometimes I just want to play. Second all the games are set to free play. You pay by the hour. I do like this since you don't have to fumble around with quarters. The only downside is if you are good at a game you spent 10 bucks to play that one game on your first life. They do have pinball which is my main hobby. It is a short walk from the gold line station ( so no worries for parking, which can be a pain in itself.) The other advantage is this place opens early so you can avoid the kids and crowds.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

This was a fun place to kill an hour or two. Classic-style video games that you can play. No tokens required! $10 free play! I really enjoyed being a kid again playing Galaga, Pac-Man, and Super Mario Bros.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I've had the pleasure of playing games at the one of the largest arcades in the world back in Chicago..so I love to find new arcades while away from home. Neon Retro Arcade was a blast. The games are all in primo condition. And they have all your favorites: Donkey Kong, DK jr, Centipede, Milipede, Frogger, Asteroids, Galaga, Gauntlet, Joust, Popeye, PacMan, Ms Pacman, and more. Plus about 7 pinball machines: Spiderman, Funhouse, Star Trek that I remember.
Just about 30 min with no traffic from LA. Plenty of street and garage paid parking. Costs $10 hour for free play. Good for kids. After 10pm, not crowded at all. I got to play every game I wanted repeatedly. Fun place, will def be back.

1  Thank Valogreeneyez