Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Cute shop to browse but not cheap

Reviewed 17 May 2017
laurapoint
seattle
Very cool antique shop

Reviewed 31 October 2016
pixiedreamer
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The parking is free for 90 minutes and it is not just for the Pasadena Antique Mall but for the other part of the Mall as well. It is filled with items and it has various small spaces. Quite cool to see if you like vintage but it is pricey.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Really neat antique store. An expansive variety that can include everything from a stereo turnatable receiver combo and victrolas to movie memorabilia, collectibles, clothing, and artwork. If you are looking for something to do for even a half hour or so, we'll worth the trip. You never know what you'll find.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I had visited this shop a couple of years ago & knew I'd have to come back to browse. It's a really large space with a lot to look at. Lots of retro/ vintage books, toys, clothes, furniture, & nic knacks. I saw a lot of stuff I'd buy but either I have no way to put them in my luggage, although I'm sure they'd ship (not sure), or some items are very expensive. But very much worth looking just to sense a rich history. So lovely.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Antique mall with numerous mini-shops, all with their own personality. Many were vintage Hollywood-themed. (Not what we were specifically looking for.) Prices seemed high, but in line with a shop that has a downtown address...not geared toward bargain-hunters.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stopped in here while waiting to meet friends for dinner and I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. Very organized, neat, fairly clean. Which I have found isn't always the case when visiting antique stores.

While I didn't buy anything (whew!), it was interesting to walk around and view the various dealers' wares. It's a rather large area to cover and they had some interesting items. If I had more time, perhaps I would have made a purchase, but I would definitely re-visit when I'm in town again.

Not a bad place to kill some time...or shop!

Date of experience: June 2016