“Cute shop”

Pasadena Antique Mall
Ranked #25 of 70 things to do in Pasadena
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I enjoyed poking through this shop this afternoon. I don't go in to antique stores looking for something specific but I could have walked it with a few nice things if I wasn't having a "no spend" day. I would go back for another visit if I was in the area. It was a nice quiet activity on a Saturday afternoon.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"parking"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The parking is free for 90 minutes and it is not just for the Pasadena Antique Mall but for the other part of the Mall as well. It is filled with items and it has various small spaces. Quite cool to see if you like vintage but it is pricey.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Really neat antique store. An expansive variety that can include everything from a stereo turnatable receiver combo and victrolas to movie memorabilia, collectibles, clothing, and artwork. If you are looking for something to do for even a half hour or so, we'll worth the trip. You never know what you'll find.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I had visited this shop a couple of years ago & knew I'd have to come back to browse. It's a really large space with a lot to look at. Lots of retro/ vintage books, toys, clothes, furniture, & nic knacks. I saw a lot of stuff I'd buy but either I have no way to put them in my luggage, although I'm sure they'd ship (not sure), or some items are very expensive. But very much worth looking just to sense a rich history. So lovely.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Antique mall with numerous mini-shops, all with their own personality. Many were vintage Hollywood-themed. (Not what we were specifically looking for.) Prices seemed high, but in line with a shop that has a downtown address...not geared toward bargain-hunters.

Been to Pasadena Antique Mall? Share your experiences!