“Tasty ”

Cousin's Maine Lobster
Ranked #402 of 726 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Like their food but the portion if food good for kids my advise choose lobster roll and lobster tail price is good but not cheap

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Got a recommendation on the street for this place while in town for Rose Bowl. Fiancée had fish and chips and I had warm lobster roll. Both were amazing! The lobster roll had plenty of lobster without any overpowering sauce you sometimes get. Both meals had great fries with them. BWW also split a calamari taco - a little spicy, but way good.

If in town, I would absolutely go again.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

I expected more from all the hype they have received. For $12 you get about $3-4 worth of lobster and a piece of bread that has butter on it. While they taste good, the price makes you have to choke it down. If this had been priced at $7-$8 I could see going back. At $12, no thx.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

It was delicious, had the warm lobster sandwich but pricey for a small sandwich very fresh lobster. Ok server not cousins anymore but have same cook

Reviewed 14 July 2015

CML Triangle is new, just started about a month or two ago.
Was actually a little reluctant to try them. After hearing about them coming to the area I contacted them through their website to ask if they had plans to come to Durham (I live west of Durham and Raleigh/Cary is a long drive for a sandwich). It took a few days to get an answer and then it was snotty with attitude.

So, some family and friends decided to give them a try once they did come to Durham.
The lobster rolls were traditional, Maine (w/ Mayo) or Connecticut (warm w butter), and on a New England split top bun that had been floated. But as others pointed out the quantity of meat for the price was lacking.

Also, my mother got the clam chowder which was good but they didn't have any crackers.
They were also out of Whoopie pies. And we got there shortly after they opened, so they arrived without them. I mean, come on, how could you not have sufficient whoopie pies? Geez.

Don't think I'll go back. I can make my own without the hassle and attitudes.