“Loved the Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017

After spending a month on the road crossing USA eating mostly at diners and family restaurants we were hanging out for so healthy meat and vegetable meal. TripAdvisor pointed us here. Fantastic. what a refreshing change. There must be an opportunity for a chain of President Thai restaurants scattered through middle America.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner after a long flight from Atlanta. I had been here back in March. This place does not disappoint. Elegantly dressed pleasant wait staff. Nice surroundings. I had the Pad See Ew. Had it spiced up to 8 out of 10. It was perfect. Asked for extra broccoli. No problem. It was as good as it better than the last time I was here. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at President Thai's 3 times in the last few months. The service is always fantastic, and the selection and quality of the Thai food is one of the best in California.

If your in the area drop in, you won't be disappointed.

Lunch for 2 for well under $30.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This place is our favorite Thai restaurant in the San Gabriel Valley.

The Po Tak soup, spicy #3 is the best & Highly reccommended.

They are always busy. Do not let the wait deter you, it is worth it. Trust me.
Everyhing is fresh.

The con would be their dessert menu.
The only 2 items worth having would be the fried plantains and green tea ice cream.

Peace.

RG

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The most rushed dinner that I have ever had. The appetizer and entree were brought out at the same time. Our plates were taken from us while we were still eating. This place is all about a quick turn around on the tables. Service was poor. Water was never refilled. Food was so-so. I will not return to this place.