“Nice”

Cuisines: Armenian, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Fast food outlet offering sit in or takeaway. The food is mostly wraps and kebabs with a variety of side orders such as salads, rice or hummus. No chips though.(Chips as in UK meaning!) We ate their twice and enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Plenty of lip smacking food at a decent price. Chicken was flavorful and moist, falafel was the real deal. Can't wait to get back.

1  Thank chappalachia
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

When we are in a rush and want a healthy meal we stop at Zankou. Chicken is yummy and their garlic sauce rocks!!
We also love their hummus and pita bread.

We normally order their family meal because it feeds 6 of us and it's a great value!

1  Thank ckpsgv
Reviewed 9 April 2016

This place has some excellent chicken!! The flavor! So I really could have eaten a 1/2 chicken, the birds are pretty small but with all the sides you get you really fill up. I got a 1/4 dark with Hummus and Salad, my daugher got the 1/4 dark with the tabbouleh and I tasted her tabbouleh and it was really good so next time I will get that! My brother got the Tri-p Shawerma wrap and my friend got the Falafel wrap they both said their food was delicious! For the four of us it was right at $8 per person. Not bad!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Bought the falafel and beef wrap.Falafel was reasonably tasty.The beef wrap was too small for the price and lacked enough flavour to make anyone want to buy another.The garlic they give you is not a sauce but a thick chunky blob in a small cotainer we ended up discarding.Cashier was friendly and service was quick.