“Ipic with 7 and 9 year old kids”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We are members of Ipic and went there for opening weekend of Star Wars in the evening. This time we took the 7 and 9 year old kids along with us since they are big Star Wars fans also. We arrived about thirty minutes early so that my daughter could check out the ALD (Assistive listening devices) they had available. About 10 minutes before the movie started we walked in to theater 1. This was our first time in this theater and the seats looked a bit worn. We were so excited that we didn’t care and the kids sat right in front of our two seats. About 30 minutes into the movie they brought popcorn and took orders. For some reason the food did not taste as good as it normally does here and they failed to take my plate when they brought my dessert even though I asked them to take it so I could have room. Anyways, the kiddos did alright during this long movie but at about 30 minutes left, the younger one wanted me to sit next to her.

Deaf and Hard of Hearing:
They had a closed captioning device and USLinc headphones. My daughter prefers a neck loop to work with her tcoil hearing aids but they did not have one. However, I brought along her Music Link dual ear hooks which I believe can be connected to an outlet on the USLinc headphones, instead of wearing them. However, it was loud enough in the theater that she didn’t want to wear anything.

All reviews
"plush"
in 9 reviews
"compartment"

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have gone to this theater at least twice a month, for three years. I never minded paying 25 dollars for a ticket, plus the cost of a meal etc. This stopped this past Saturday evening. My son and I asked for the A/C to be lowered, as it was easily 80 degrees in the theater. A manager, TIM OLIVER, was sent over to our seats . You would think I asked him for a kidney. He was extremely rude and condescending and refused to change the temperature. It was basically, take it or leave it. He made zero effort to help and laughed while he was telling us basically to go "F... ourselves." I filed a complaint to the main manager but the only thing they did was give us two tickets. If the staff is allowed to be rude and hurtful to the paying public, then it speaks volumes about how they run a business. We were so hurt that we had to get up and leave the movie during the first five minutes. It was so humiliating and no one at Ipic cares. I will miss going here but it just is not acceptable that they allow guests to be mistreated.

8  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The theater is definitely comfortable, there's nice ambiance in the bar area and the food is good but the whole experience can be too pricy although fun. Tickets are $27 each and most of the food items are expensive.

1  Thank Judy K
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Judy, thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your experience. You can enjoy discounts on food and drinks when you sign up for a (free) Membership by visiting our website. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was the first time that I have gone to a theater which was a high end experience. Being a neophyte, I was impressed with the overall feel with the bar, service, comfortable lobby atmosphere outside the the theaters, along with the drink menu and food selection.

The decor and lightning felt like something straight out of the Rat-Pack with red mood lighting and pictures of stars from the past.

The seating inside the theaters was comfortable with oversized bark-a-loungers with all the seat controls at your fingertips. I felt the arm console was a bit large and you could not lift it up to get all cozy with your loved one. That is about the only average part of the experience.

The service was excellent, free pop-corn, and a great selection of food at your fingertips.

After everything was said and done, we spent about $120.00 for two of us which included the price of the movie, a couple of drinks, and some food. A bit pricey; but would do it again when a great movie comes out.

1  Thank jhammo
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate any and all feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Sometimes you just have to leave the kids at home with a babysitter and go remember what being an adult is all about. This theater has everything; full bar, tasty menu, comfortable reclining chairs and attentive service. You pay a premiun for it all, but it is worth it for an occasional night out. Go early for drinks, order dinner from your theater seat, then just sit back, relax and enjoy the feature. Parking is across the street and does cost, but the theater validates. The theater is underground and may freak some people out, but I think it adds to a sexy romantic rendevous. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price. You can do dinner and a movie for less, but sometimes you gotta splurge a little.

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Jim, thank you for taking the time to review iPic Theaters. We're so glad you enjoy our theater! We look forward to serving you again soon.