“Best Theatre Ever!”

Add it.
Gold Class Theater
Ranked #6 of 11 Fun & Games in Pasadena
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

This is the ultimate theatre. Upscale lounge with full bar and great wine list. Big lounge chairs to watch the movie with seat-side service for good and drinks.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

We had our food delivered to our large seats with small tables. Enjoying cocktails in a movie theater was quite nice. The food was good and the servers were sensitive to those around us watching the movie. The theaters are in a basement but it doesn't feel like you are in a basement. Prices are pretty steep but it is a good place to go for a special occasion. The crowd is upscale so you don't have to worry about people being rude.

4  Thank TerrywHamilton
Reviewed 6 November 2014

This is my husband's preferred cinema. It's an occasional treat since it's so expensive, but I like that you can order food and drinks in the cinema, and the seats are very cosy. Great for a date night.

3  Thank kate_wyn
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I am not fond of sitting in movie theatres since i always like watching movies lying down or slouched in my sofa. IPIC theatres are the perfect movie theatres. It reclinng seats are perfect .

3  Thank Maria A
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Movies and cocktails... This is the perfect date night. They have some pretty good food too which surprised us on the first visit. The theaters are small which we love and the loungers are super comfy. They even have pillows and blankets as well as a place to store your stuff while you are watching the move. Expensive yes... would I see every movie her... well I would if I could afford it! This place rocks! We see 4-6 movies a year here!

3  Thank Cyndi L W