“Cool spot for a hot sunny So Cal day”

Pasadena Ice Skating Center
Ranked #22 of 66 things to do in Pasadena
More attraction details
Owner description: Occupying what was once the ballroom in Pasadena's civic auditorium, which is considered a historical landmark, is the home of the Pasadena Figure Skating Club.
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I having been coming here with my children for about 4 years. Great place to try your skill on ice. My kid loves it here for hockey. There are always plenty of classes for children and adult to learn iceskating or hockey. The prices are reasonable. Very good instructors although private lessons can get quite expensive.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Came to see a league game. The Pasadena Maple Leafs played an awesome game! Joey Armario was the star player :) I felt like I was watching a professional game! Great ring! Make sure to bring a sweater!

1  Thank Marlyn S
Reviewed 1 July 2015

As a non ice-skating family, we've taken our girls there on a few occasions because they wanted to try it and they loved it. The staff were friendly and helpful, even provided our youngest one with a little "walker" to help her on the ice.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

This is a must for family, couples and just anyone one who wants to enjoy ice skating anytime of the year. The staff are fun and friendly and it really is an awesome place to hang out :) I mean really who wouldn't love to go ice skating in the summer?

Reviewed 16 March 2015

beyond a great sport for kids, everyone there was so helpful and
kind fm the moment you stepped inside. To see how active the
children were, overwhelmed our hearts. You can also celebrate
Birthday there in their comfortable private room.