“Secluded European Styled Getaway”
other traveller has booked this property
The European Hideaway awaits.
Queen size bed for two. The bathroom with shower montage. Private but adjoining with Route 66 room when occupied.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen size bed for two.
Write your memoirs from Pasadena.
Morning by the fountain.
A local resident.
Antiques abound in the European Hideaway.
A hummingbird favorite fountain.
Sunrise over Pasadena.
Overlooking Pasadena.
The end of another perfect day.
Rainbows abound. A view outside the window from European Hideaway.
We love Stargazer Lillie.
We think it's a rainbow missile launch of love.
A view from the veranda.
Flowers are everywhere.
Sunrise from the terrace.
Our internet speed is amazing.
December sunsets are remarkable.
The breakfast room.
Afternoons on the veranda.
The Great Room. A place to relax and unwind.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2
Pasadena, California

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jazmine B
“Secluded European Styled Getaway”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I booked this place close to the Huntington for my birthday. The drive up the hill is very windy and lots of nice scenery. When I arrived to TJ's and Jorie's home I was enamored by the unique antique style of the home. It is B E A U T I F U L. What I also liked most was that it was far away enough from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough to drive to any given destination of interest. TJ is originally from New York and has been living in LA for 17 years and is very very knowledgeable in regards to places to eat, see, and do. He is the guide to abide if you are not familiar with the area. The guest supplied us with our own bathroom, warm towels, and a nice little breakfast. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and even revisit again if i had an excuse to.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing