“Hidden Gem”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Del Mar
Transit: Located along the light rail at the Del Mar Station.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

LGO has a varied menu and offers great service. It's a bit off the beaten path from Old Town, but worth the detour. Parking is convenient and food is excellent.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place was hopping. Call ahead to get seating. If you don’t make a reservation you can sign up in the bar (hand written sign in sheet) area for an open spot and order drinks while you wait. Then go chill on the lawn and people watch for a bit.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the restaurant. The food was really great. I had the crab Cobb salad with shrimp. It was an excellent choice. My friend had a burger which was served apparently to his liking. We were both happy and full. The service was very attentive although it was crowded.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Went with my husband and chose to eat at the very nice tables with leather chairs in the bar during happy hour. My tuna tacos and husband's salad were great. My grapefruit based drink was fantastic. Waitress came and took my husband's drink order, had a busboy drop off his beer and never came back to take my order--I had to walk up to the bar to get served after waiting 20 minutes.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Went mid-day. Not busy, was seated right away, very friendly staff. Delicious food. I had an appetizer of deviled eggs with bacon. The Hubby had French onion soup. Both delicious. He had a rib eye entree and I had the prime rib, again, both delicious. The restaurant interior is casually elegant, very Pasadena.