“Always a good lunch”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 748 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: De Lacey Avenue
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Love this place in old town Pasadena. Sitting outside with great food and a cold beer whilst people watching is my idea of relaxation. Keep up the great work x

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Happy we stopped in here despite slow lunch service. Portions were good and we loved the little bowl of soup that was included just wished the food arrived ten minutes quicker. It did not seem that busy either. But overall we were happy as the food was decent as was the value.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I just wanted a late lite dinner. I ordered smoked salmon and a California roll with a beer. I was pleased to find they have a late night happy hour so my meal did not cost as much. The staff was friendly and the fish was tasty.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

While this is a chain, it benefits from what chains do best, consistency. Great selection that changes from time to time. good drink selection and thoughtful service.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Took my wife there foe her birthday , our daughter suggested to give it a try and we did , I like the food and atmosphere the servers ,and their not pricey !!.