“Live lobster and oysters on the half shell!”
Review of Fish On Tap

Fish On Tap
Ranked #72 of 726 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

You might think this is a sushi restaurant, and it is. But oh, so much more. Fish of all kinds, perfectly prepared and served in a casual/industrial setting in Old Town Pasadena. Something for everyone here.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Went to Fish on Tap when I was in Pasadena. I was really impressed. Enjoyed a selection of raw oysters and dinner was spectacular. My girlfriend had a beautiful and delicious sashimi plate (pictured). I had teriyaki rib eye with a side of tempura. Best tempura I have ever had and I eat a lot of tempura.
Service was great and will go back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Liked the name and look
Service was very good by a young guy don't know name
Sports bar ,
Good selection of sushi sashimi and fish cooked
My fish entree was kind of dry
The red snapper sashimi was excellent
Would not return or recommend as there must be better places
Price was average

Reviewed 16 September 2016

My boyfriend and I went in here just looking for a place to get lunch on a weekend. The menu outside looked fabulous so we walked in and the atmosphere was very trendy and inviting. It's not a huge place but definitely big enough. The food is seafood focused, though they have non-seafood options. We got some sushi rolls (the caterpillar was awesome), miso soup, calamari, tempura, some kind of mussels and some kind of oyster thing with fish eggs in it. It was all fantastic and (without alcohol) the whole meal came to less than $50. Definitely worth a pop in! They have a lunch menu but their dinner menu is available anytime as well.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is a fairly new seafood restaurant. It is not that big but it is spacious enough that you won't feel crowded. There is a nice bar area with big T.V.s playing sports. The booths along the wall can easily seat four people comfortably. If you really want your seafood fresh, they have a lobster and shrimp tank that you can choose from. The happy hour prices are decent and the food was really good. I highly recommend the spicy tuna nachos, they were outstanding! We also had a dozen oysters on the half shell which are a $1.00 each during happy hour. They also serve sushi and some non seafood meals.