“Food is usually decent but this time I came the pizza was fresh for my daughter but dough was still raw.”
Review of Asian Star Buffet

Asian Star Buffet
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Paramount
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Mongolian
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We always come I love the grill and cooking your food hot and right there but sometimes the servers are a bit slow and tends to take a bit of time helping others but I would to if you have the whole restaurant and you sit everyone to one side. Just a food for thought. Food could just cook a little bit longer so that it's cooled and not medium cook.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First of all - the place is clean. Food are fresh out of the kitchen (at 11 AM), the veggies are "green" (not overcooked), Try the Orange Chicken, Calamari, Fried Wings, and Steamed Cod. Soups are always good. If you have sweet tooth, visit the dessert station - it will make you happy. Don't forget the Japanese section. They have various types of sushi. Price is higher during weekends when they offer seafood

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

This is one of the cheapest buffets that I have found. Price is around $11 person for a weekend dinner which is rare to see. The foods is good to eat, I wish they restocked the food tray more.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

We went to this restaurant to celebrate the birth and death of my nephew after the funeral. The place was spectacularly clean and bright. The tables were all clean, unmarked and had place settings ready to go. They have the a fabulous selection of food. Their shellfish was really nice. The dessert selection was awesome! They even have a chocolate water fall with lots of stuff to put in it. They also have a mongolian wok selection which is really good!

The only criticism I really have is that the womans bathroom is disgusting. They really need to do some regular checks and cleaning on it.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Food not fresh we got a table very dirty not happy with service cold food not fresh we had a fly buzzing on our table