See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We went here to check out the community and all the other motels were booked. They placed us right next a monthly renter who was building something until bout 1030 at night. Mattress was stained terribly and the bed was a rock that squeaked. I believe this was the worst motel stay ever. Sleep in your car. Don't stay here. Dirty room, noisy neighbors all the fixings of a terrible night here. Pay the extra money for another motel somewhere else or you will be Sorry. Um did I say stay away. Well stay away.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for almost a week and it was the perfect little spot to stay. Relaxing and clean. Reasonably priced. Owner was accommodating and understanding. Our flight was delayed and we got in very early in the morning and she answered right away and helped get us in our room as quick as possible. Also some motels have horrible air conditioners that barely cook the room and the ones here were awesome! I froze my mom out (:

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Surrounded by trees, beautiful. Very reasonable priced restaurants in the area. Close to Chico and shopping. Snowed in the nearby mountains. Became colder than expected had to go buy gloves and scarfs.

Room Tip: Best views, great assigned parking, non smoking. area for smokers outside the room available.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Visited here on a motorcycle and selected it based on location and value. For the past 15+ years we have visited Paradise on motorcycle trips. We usually stay at another motel. For the past few years we have have seen the rates increase while the services and amenities have decreased. The rate increases have made us reconsider our 4 times a year visits to maybe three. We also had to take death defying sprints across the infamous Skyline dr. to get to eats. I thought I would check out the Lantern Inn with a convenient cafe nearby. Since the motel was not right on Skyway it was an easy entrance and exit. The exterior was clean and well cared for. Nice places for seating in sun or shade. Small pool with shelter on one end. Very friendly check in staff. Staff had a bit of an accent so I sometimes had to have things repeated. Heck my wife says she has to repeat things to me anyway so what else is new? For motorcycle parking it was great. the parking spots (unlike the other place we stayed at in Paradise) were level. The room was not cramped, did not have any "off odors". Flat screen TV worked, coffee pot worked, microwave and reefer I never tried. Great WiFi, seemed fast and never had any drops in service. I didn't look under the bed but assume it was fine since the whole room and bathroom looked spotlessly clean. A bit of light wear on furniture and some fraying on carpet near entrance but the last motel we stayed in town had worse and cost twice as much to stay. Shower was a nice size provided nice water flow. Bed was very comfortable and no noise from the street was noticed. Very pleased with this as a good value. Also of great value was the close proximity to the Cozy Diner. Only had to walk across a dead end street parking lot to get to the eats. No more mad dashes across Skyline Dr. At half the price of our "other" motel, neat clean, friendly staff, good location, and next door to good eats, this will be our place to stay next trip to Paradise.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2015

The price is right! and you are way back from the road so you don't get the road noise like you do from the other older motel on Skyway in Paradise, this one is so much nicer. I have stayed here 3 times and will stay here again......the last time I stayed here was during the Johnny Appleseed Festival and I spent $72.00 a night, very reasonable! Very nice owners, its clean, has a nice little pool, steps away from a nice little restraunt.The beds are all diffrent, so ask for the type you like, and if you have fido with you, ask for a room without carpet! you will love the huge shower!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo