Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 203
Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 265
USD 229
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 282/night.

Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 148
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 262
USD 223
Dinahs Garden
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 250
USD 238
The Zen Hotel
USD 361
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 411/night.

Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
USD 284
HotelKeen.com
  • Breakfast included
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
USD 231
USD 628
  • Restaurant
USD 570
Garden Court Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast staffindoor poolgreat hotelnewer hotelunderground garagefitness centerel caminobusiness tripeasy parkingthe hotel is cleanloved this hotelmountain viewcentral locationshort driveinternet connectionbusiness centercomfortable beds
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am loyal to Hilton... both for the points and for the past relationship. Since there are no other Hilton props anywhere near here, this is the ONLY choice (which is lame, in my opinion). Next time, I'll stay in Burlingame and drive, but I won't be happy about it. The hotel is NOT worth $600/night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you Chad C for your feedback, I apologize that we did not meet or exceed your expectations. Please reach out to me with more detail so I can share with the team and use your valuable feedback as a way to help improved and grow from.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Hotel is Luxurious with gracious staff. The bar and boutique dining makes you feel cozy with an outdoor view. Easy access to freeways and Phil’s Coffee.Thank you for a rested and joyful time with Hilton. We will be back again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We are very happy to hear your feedback. We strive to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations, We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Wonderful Stay plus the location of this hotel was excellent. I would stay here again when I come back.. The Fitness center & FREE coffee every morning was great. The food service at the hotel was ok, but there are many food options near and around this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Victor B,

Thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate hearing back from our guests. I'm excited that you had to chance to enjoy our amenities! Here at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto we truly strive to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations. We are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Hilton Garden Inn is the "fast casual" of hotels, and like an Olive Garden it gives you a basic level of quality that is usually all you need. I regret I didn't visit the fitness center so can't mention that, but otherwise everything checked out. It's new, for one, which is lovely. The parking is very accessible. Tiny weak points include the fridge that isn't built in and so moves around, the noise level from the guests above - i was hoping that a new building might do more to avoid that - and the relatively firm mattress. Another complaint was the omelette, which was perfect the first day but nasty the second - someone must have burned the veggies. But these are small things; a nice, new hotel in a good location is worth paying for, and the price seems right. It's a decent value in a town with few bargains.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn to your liking. I will share the feedback with the kitchen staff to ensure quality and consistency with each order. If there is anything else we can improve upon please let us know. Our goal is to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The value was very good, and it was convenient to have the restaurant onsite. Hotel staff was friendly and professional, the restaurant wait staff service was slow and difficult to communicate with but the food was quite tasty. I came into Palo Alto for a gymnastics meet and as a woman traveling alone, I felt safe here except for the parking garage in the basement. Nice hotel, clean room, very comfortable and a good value. I recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Moe N, other at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Nancy M,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback as well as your outstanding comment about our staff. I'll make sure to pass along your kind words to them. We are very happy that you enjoyed the meal but I will work with the serve staff to ensure we are more efficient and prompt.

Again, thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto during your stay in the area. We look forward welcoming you back in the future.
Take care.