“If you like vegetarian (or even if you don't), this is THE PLACE for you”

Garden Fresh Chinese Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #67 of 386 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I visited this restaurant a couple of times. The food is simply amazing!

I highly recommend the spinach wontons, which are soft but not sticky. There is a large selection, both for adults and children. I tried a few portions, and they were all excellent, but I can't vouch for everything, because there were just so many things to try.

Since this is a Chinese restaurant you might think to forgo the desert. Don't. The carrot cake is excellent.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

This is a vegan place serving full scale Chinese food, like "chicken" kung po. The taste is really genuine and great. It's recommended to order several portions to share. If you didn't know it's not meat you'd happily think you are eating meat!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

This is one of the only places for healthy chinese food. The tofu is really amazing; get the one that is shaped like a little rose. The food is somewhat salty (the faux meat) bu the veggies are so fresh!

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy meeting with friends here and sharing several plates together. Glad we have a quality vegetarian restaurant here. Ambiance is not as funky as the rest of university ave, but food and service is good, and the place has an intimate chill vibe.
I will be coming back!

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

My (vegetarian) sister and I decided to try this place out (as our dad is vegan and we may want to bring him here). We ordered the Mongolian veggie chicken, curry tofu, vegetable potstickers, veggie chicken chow mein, and crispy wan tuns. We were pleasantly surprised at the selection and flavor of the dishes we ordered. I think it's great to have a vegan restaurant in the area and I think I would go back.