“Veggies!”

Ranked #67 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 13 February 2016

This is one of the only places for healthy chinese food. The tofu is really amazing; get the one that is shaped like a little rose. The food is somewhat salty (the faux meat) bu the veggies are so fresh!

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy meeting with friends here and sharing several plates together. Glad we have a quality vegetarian restaurant here. Ambiance is not as funky as the rest of university ave, but food and service is good, and the place has an intimate chill vibe.
I will be coming back!

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

My (vegetarian) sister and I decided to try this place out (as our dad is vegan and we may want to bring him here). We ordered the Mongolian veggie chicken, curry tofu, vegetable potstickers, veggie chicken chow mein, and crispy wan tuns. We were pleasantly surprised at the selection and flavor of the dishes we ordered. I think it's great to have a vegan restaurant in the area and I think I would go back.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

This is an outstanding restaurant! I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys vegan or vegetarian food. Super-outstanding service, exceptionally good food, and very reasonable prices for Palo Alto. For busy times, set aside a couple minutes to find nearby parking. Absolutely five stars!!!! A++++.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

My son who is vegan brought me here while I was visiting.
The restaurant is small with a lot going on. We were seated without a wait but by the time we left there was a line out the door. The owner is attentive and always moving.
I had a fantastic curry dish. The soy chicken texture is a little different. But the spices and sauce make up for that. The vegetables were cooked just right. So tasty. !!! I would eat here everyday if I lived in the area.