“Very good!”

Ranked #65 of 378 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

My (vegetarian) sister and I decided to try this place out (as our dad is vegan and we may want to bring him here). We ordered the Mongolian veggie chicken, curry tofu, vegetable potstickers, veggie chicken chow mein, and crispy wan tuns. We were pleasantly surprised at the selection and flavor of the dishes we ordered. I think it's great to have a vegan restaurant in the area and I think I would go back.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

This is an outstanding restaurant! I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys vegan or vegetarian food. Super-outstanding service, exceptionally good food, and very reasonable prices for Palo Alto. For busy times, set aside a couple minutes to find nearby parking. Absolutely five stars!!!! A++++.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

My son who is vegan brought me here while I was visiting.
The restaurant is small with a lot going on. We were seated without a wait but by the time we left there was a line out the door. The owner is attentive and always moving.
I had a fantastic curry dish. The soy chicken texture is a little different. But the spices and sauce make up for that. The vegetables were cooked just right. So tasty. !!! I would eat here everyday if I lived in the area.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Been in this place 3 times already, and so far, we were still enjoying every dish that we were trying out. Basil tempura, Vegan noodle soup, Sesame Soy chicken, Vegan Fish teriyaki, Wonton with peanut sauce...they were all so delicious! And I'm not even a vegetarian or vegan, but still find the dishes very interesting. The service, definitely, friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The food is always "garden fresh" and the restaurant has a cozy, neighborhood vibe. I highly recommend trying the Basil Tempura, this is by far the best thing that I have had on their menu and this dish alone warrants giving the restaurant a try. I am not normally a vegan kind of guy but this place makes me forget that fact.