All reviews il fornaio molton brown toiletries heart of downtown marble bathroom truffle coffee and pastries university avenue boutique hotel beautiful hotel fresh fruit every morning four seasons comfortable bed living room checking out home away from home silicon valley
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay here and have already booked a third stay for my birthday. This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in period. Comfy mattress, spacious bathroom, great free morning coffee on each floor, and fantastic service from all hotel staff. I could not be more pleased with this hotel. I wish I could live here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PuddinheadRanger
Phuong T, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you so much for that great review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and we are looking forward to your birthday visit!

Phuong T.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stay in a lot of hotels for work, the larger chains in particular start to all look the same, no matter what country you are in. The Garden Court was a breath of fresh air. The rooms are decked out in a colonial style and are equipped with everything you could ever need (including a stationary drawer!!!). They are light and bright and the beds super comfortable. The staff were really friendly and helpful (even trying to source an obscure beer for us - don´t ask) and it´s a great location. Heartily recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're all happy to hear that you enjoyed your say with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Phuong T.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I loved staying at Garden Court Hotel! From the moment my friends and I entered the hotel I felt relaxed and welcomed. The decor is tasteful and every aspect of comfort is taken into consideration. The beds were so comfy and shower/bathtub was wonderful- was such a treat. The staff was attentive and knowledgable. In the morning, we loved sitting on the balcony while enjoying our delicious breakfast. The hotel has an excellent location. We were able to walk to local shops and restaurants. I will definitely return again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nandini R, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

DTurner, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're all very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff and amenities were to your liking. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Incredibly warm staff provided old world hospitality and service for 2 weeks! The consistently high level of care from ALL staff was downright amazing and rare. My old goofy mutt felt so at home and we enjoyed the comforts of a fancy hotel without worrying about our dog disturbing anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Zachary S, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Maggie, thank you for that wonderful review! We were all so happy to have you and Lulu with us. We're thrilled to hear that your stay was so enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Zachary S.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on business, having booked via the Expedia Rewards VIP program.

Checkin was fine, friendly staff. Room was OK, spacious enough, some complementary fruit, water and Molton Brown toiletries. Clean and fairly well maintained throughout.

There was a little balcony, however both this and the window beside the bed looked out over a car park. Unfortunately, this carpark was pretty well used, was awoken at 3am both nights by the garbage truck. I was just unlucky with the room, but I would guess >25% of the Rooms are on this side of the building.

Hotel is in a great location for downtown Palo Alto, that was certainly a plus. However, unlikely to stay here again, sorry.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank v0lc0m
Zachary S, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

v0lc0m, thank you for your review, and we're happy to hear that you were overall satisfied with your stay at our Forbes four-star hotel. We sincerely apologize that your room was facing the parking lot and that your sleep was unfortunately interrupted. If you'll hopefully choose to stay with us again next time and give us the opportunity to make up for this, we'll be happy to ensure that your room faces the courtyard where traffic will not be an issue. We hope to see you again in the future!

Zachary S.