“KB”

Habit Hamburger Grill
Ranked #27 of 223 Restaurants in Palmdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food with a choice on the menu of burgers, chicken, fish and sides fries, onion rings, fried green beans or salads. Very friendly staff, clean restaurant. Only draw back is seating is almost always limited

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Yes, it is that good. My mom told me about Habit, and I didn't think it'd be all that. I was wrong. The food tasted great, the atmosphere was chill and the staff was nice.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Really great burger and refreshing lemonade! Loved the fries! Will go back again. Easy to find and easy takeout.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I've been to this location multiple times and have yet to have a bad experience. The burgers are always on point with their tastiness. On our latest visit I went with the double char burger with cheese. I inhaled that burger since it was super yum. The fries had a nice crispness to them. My 4 year old and I tried a vanilla shake and it was as good as a shake could taste.
Only down side is that the place can get pretty busy. We stopped by for lunch and were lucky to find a place to sit and eat. There aren't a ton of tables but they do have an outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Stopped at the "Habit" for a burger. Even though it was busy we were served quickly. The food was great and the price was reasonable.

Been to Habit Hamburger Grill? Share your experiences!