“Kato Burger”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Palmdale
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Tried the Flying Dutchman with grilled onions. Yummy. Such a good burger. Will go back again and again.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Last year my sister and I went a different In N Out and the food was alright. This one was crazy delicious! The burger and fries where amazing! And if you ask real nice they'll even give you a paper hat like they wear.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went as a special treat. Food was good. Got a table which is always a plus.
Parking = B
Food = B+
Hubby hated dressing on burger and unwanted items.
My food was fine.
Cleanliness = A
Bathrooms unknown
Service = B

Reviewed 20 January 2018

In-N-Out is always my first stop when I'm in California. It's fast food done right. The friendly staff is serving up fresh cut fries that taste like real potatoes. The burgers are made with fresh ingredients and stacked to perfection. Their limited menu keeps them on top of their burger game.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit Cali, I'm always coming here. I wish there was an in-n-out Burger in Alabama where I live now since the food is so good here. There is five guys, but they are overly priced and a knock off of in-n-out burger.

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!