“Staff is nice and the food is good”
Review of Jasmine Thai

Jasmine Thai
Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Palmdale
Price range: USD 7 - USD 12
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Here at the Jasmine Thai Restaurant we strive for excellence. The staff are Friendly and work hard to give you an Excellent dining experience. The Chef and her kitchen staff love to cook and really care about the look and the taste of your meals. It's a pleasant dining experience here at the Jasmine Thai restaurant. We're only 2 minutes from the 14 freeway in Palmdale. Where good food and friends come together. Lunch 11:00am to 3:00pm and Dinner 4:30pm to 8:40pm 7 Days a week. Last to go order taken at 8:45pm. Kitchen closes at 9:00pm
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is very nice and friendly! The food is good as well. Real Taste is Thai! The environment is comfortable and clean as well.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Do not judge by the looks of the parking lot and entrance in the back. Los Angeles alley movie set is what it seems. And once inside, still not impressed with the basic tables scruffy carpet and lack of any atmosphere. But hey, what do you really come for? The yellow curry I ordered was spot on. Pick your heat level and they do a great job of getting it right. HUGE portion and even a bigger portion of steamed rice. I was traveling so I couldn't take any with me so had to eat it all. Woof. I was stuffed and happy.
Definitely return next time in the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Best Thai food around! We had the pineapple curry, pineapple fried rice, pad Thai, and jasmine shrimp rolls. It was all awesome and the staff was super friendly. We will go back for sure!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This place is a hidden gem. The actual door is in the back where you can park off street, and its not much to look at, but the food was outstanding. Very freshly prepared, hot, and authentic. Seafood was fresh, noodles seemed homemade. Of course there is phone-in takeout, but its a quiet place to enjoy a really delicious Thai meal that concentrates on the food. My green curry shrimp was spicy hot and delicious, friend's yellow curry potatoes and vegetables mild but full of flavor, everything cooked fresh and just right. I'm kind of craving it right now! Will definitely go again next time I visit Palmdale

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This place has the BEST Thai food in all of the Antelope Valley. The servers are friendly, your food comes out quickly, and if you pay in cash, you can get a discount. The portion sizes are quite large and we always have leftovers. We usually come at least once a week.

Been to Jasmine Thai? Share your experiences!