Gypsy Rose
USD 139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
USD 253
USD 246
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 232
USD 121
USD 113
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 189
USD 184
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 93
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 129
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 135
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 201
USD 123
Prestigia.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
USD 362
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We found out the day before arrival that the hotel is no longer a lesbian resort. I guess no one felt the need to tell my wife and I as we found out by chance looking up the address on their website. The resort has a new owner who goes out of her way to help the homeless. Kudos to the new owner for wanting to help the homeless. But as a social worker who is looking for a chance to unwind from a stressful job, I wasn't expecting to share the resort with people who could be my clients. The resort now allows smoking of which I am not a fan. The resort now allows pets which I was fine with until I found doggy doo in the plant area near the pool. The room was very cold the first night so we had to run the small wall heater all day and night. The thermostat box was encased in plastic so I'm wondering if the central heating/air wasn't working. The new owner plans to do some major changes which include remodeling the rooms. The rooms do need a facelift but we are mostly disappointed that the resort no longer caters to lesbians. I guess next time we'll just go with a name brand hotel. Sigh.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
21  Thank Leni28
Reviewed 10 October 2016

The rooms are spacious and cool. The pool is heated to a comfortable level and the whole complex is clean, neat and has a welcoming relaxed feel. The hosts are really friendly and helpful, we loved returning here after a day in the heat.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank infoS127WU
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The complex is located a short walk (or free bus ride) into town - the actual grounds are fantastic - well maintained with lots of space to sunbathe or relax at the various table and chairs around the pool. There are also gas BBQs available for you to use.
The hosts are friendly and welcoming. The cleaner is really friendly and helpful too.
Free parking is also available.

My partner and I had a double king room with kitchen area and en suite, great facilities and opened straight out onto the pool area.
My only reasoning for giving 4/5 and not 5/5 was the fact there is no door separating the kitchen with the bedroom - which meant the noisy fridge made it hard to have an undisturbed sleep. A little sliding door as with the bathroom would work wonders!

That said, we would (and are) returning! Great place!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

It was an amazing weekend, very hot (114 degrees) but nerveless great. It was very nice to be in a tranquil and inviting environment. My girl and I enjoyed being ourselves completely with no worries, we also met a fantastic couple Ms. Ruth and Paula . We shall return! We appreciated the hospitality Gary thank you!!

Warm regard’s

Phyllis & Tami

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Casitaslaquita, Owner at Gypsy Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thanks so much for staying with us. We do hope to see you soon. Meeting new people, this is what we love to see, our guests having a great time, meeting new lifetime friends. The pool is waiting!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We went in the off season June we were almost the only ones staying there. Had the pool to ourselves. Older property from the 30's or 40's remodeled. Nice kitchen to cook in as meals pricey in Palm Springs. It is a bit pricey compared to other motels nearby but you don't have the noise and the crowded swimming pools. We checked out the nearby places and we liked the quietness of this place. It has a gate in the wall so no one can wander in from the street. This is a woman friendly hotel but not exclusively for women.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet. It is only one floor. I liked being by the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Casitaslaquita, Guest Relations Manager at Gypsy Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you for staying with us. Our summer specials started in July run through end of September. Hope to see you again.