Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 184
USD 139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 208
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 255/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
USD 306
USD 273
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 71
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 147
Hyatt.com
USD 109
USD 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 262
USD 250
  • Pool
All reviewsstandard courtyardconvention centerroom was cleanclose to the airporttahquitz canyonshuttle servicedowntown areawould stay here againnice propertynice pool areafront desk staffmini fridgepool viewlobbymountainspspbalconies
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Run of the mill Marriott Courtyard. Clean, decent location. Over priced - we paid almost $400 for a Saturday (not sold out) and $200 for the next night (Sunday). Good location to use as a base for Palm Springs adventure and shopping. Lots of food (will need a car) within a few miles.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a Friday night last week and it was a very nice property. I stay in Courtyards all across the country and this was one of the nicest ones I have seen. The location is awesome and close to the airport and downtown as well as several good golf courses. Next time in Palm Springs I will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here for an event at the Convention Center which is a few minutes walk away. We were disappointed with almost everything about this hotel. The property is tired and dated, with a lobby that was not the most welcoming,even for a Courtyard. The check-in receptionist was perfunctory but lacked any friendliness or warmth. Our room was a decent size but the carpet was so worn and the decor was dated. The service at the hotel bistro was amazingly slow!! To top it all off, we got charged an extra night due to a mix-up which we had been assured was fixed. I had to speak to 2 different people at the hotel before this was resolved. Stacey, who I spoke with initially, put me through to the Assistant Manager, knowing he wasn’t in his office!! We will definitely be staying elsewhere next time we’re in Palm Springs.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank miya'smum
PSCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback, we apologize that your stay was not what you expected. We take note of your feedback and I am sorry the billing was not correct.

Again, we apologize and hope you give us another chance.

Sincerely

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at an inflated price due to event pricing. So my review is skewed as I certainly feel I did not get what I paid for. Had I been able to pay the normal published pricing I think I would be more accepting of the conditions. This is a very basic old Courtyard that was ok and acceptable, but certainly nothing to write home about. Unfortunately the age of the hotel makes it feel not so clean. The lobby and food area are updated but certainly not the rooms. Walls are paper thin. You hear noises above, in the hallway, all around. The shower water pressure is crazy and uncomfortably strong. The hotel was very crowded due to our event. Staff was nice enough but seemed a bit overwhelmed by the number of people checking in. Hotel is about a 10 min walk to the Convention Center, the shortest route being a path through a dusty dirt lot. The walk feels like an eternity when it’s hot. Parking is $5 per day, I guess because it’s next to the Convention Center. There’s no resort fee but the pool and the fitness center are small so I don’t think they are worthy of extra fees anyway. Won’t be back unless the price is right.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
PSCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Greetings Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us, my apologies that your stay was not to your expectation. January to April is season for Palm Springs as such are rates are at the highest. We will evaluate all of your comments. The hotel provides shuttle service to the convention center, my apologies you were not aware of this service and had to walk, we do have a display sign in the lobby with shuttle hours. We do not have resort fees and the parking charge of $5.00 is reasonable compared to other locations in the area as well as parking at the convention center.

Again , thank you for your feedback and we continue to work on our hotel

Sincerley

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

A nice clean well appointed property within walking distance to shops and restaurants yet quiet enough for a good nights sleep.
The reception staff are wonderful and the little onsite Bistro has some yummy treats.
Nice pool and hot tub. While the location obviously lacks the charm of the boutique motels and the facilities of the high end resorts, it’s perfect for the no nonsense business drive through or short trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the Bistro as well.

Sincerely