This hotel is really easy to get to off the main highway and once there you really have a perfect location in Palm Springs to walk up and down the main drag. We were in Palm Springs to do a bit of hiking in the Indian Palm Canyons and it is very easy to get to them from the hotel as well. Just a straight shot down the main road.
The Hotel itself is a bit dated, but the rooms were spacious and seemed to keep out other room noise pretty nicely. On our second day a loud group of younger guys, checked into the room next to ours. They slammed the doors a bit and we yelling and drinking on the balcony, but at night we didn't hear them at all. The mattresses were firm, which we prefer, and we slept well. The rooms were clean and tidy, and house keeping had nothing to find fault with.
My kids loved the pool, which was a good temperature, slightly bigger than many other hotels in the area (still a bit small for laps). The check in desk was helpful and gave us a good recommendation for dinning options.
The breakfast was pretty standard fare, we were a bit disappointed with the sparse fresh fruit options, and on our second day they ran out of Orange Juice, but we really weren't expecting a great breakfast to begin with.
For the price, location and room size I would definitely stay here again. It is so great to be able to park your car, walk out to dinner and stroll around for a few hours without worrying about driving or parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel's convenient downtown location is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel features spaciously appointed guest rooms and suites, each complete with wireless high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. This Southern California hotel is the recipient of the 2009 Best Western Director's Award for Quality with amenities such as an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, poolside services, guest laundry, business center and meeting facilities. A complimentary full hot breakfast is available daily and guests will love La Cantina, the onsite restaurant and cocktail lounge. Don't forget to try our NEW date shakes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Best Western
- Best Western Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hotel Las Brisas
- Best Western Las Brisas Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Best Western