Open today: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Decent Selection Of Cigars . . .

Was in Palm Springs on vacation and had a craving for a nice cigar and a glass of merlot. Found... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
Ray L
via mobile
A nice Break

Thursday nights are a Village Fest in Palm Springs, except for the summer. My wife and I got there... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018

from USD 49.00
from USD 25.95
from USD 139.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Thursday nights are a Village Fest in Palm Springs, except for the summer.

My wife and I got there early and while walking saw this little spot with a sidewalk seating area. It is a place that has been there for more than 15 years and the owner, Mel, was a very polite. They have a nice wine selection, no other hard liquor, and a decent cigar variety.

A Cigar and a glass of wine while people watching and watching the Village Fest vendors set up ---- life is good.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We spent a very pleasant few hours sitting outside the Fame Wine and Cigar Lounge so my husband could enjoy a cigar. There IS a one drink minimum - but we wanted a drink to enjoy, and prices were very reasonable - beer, wine and spirits. There was a good sized indoor room, nicely furnished; only cigars were allowed to be smoked in there (fair enough). On the patio out of the front you could enjoy a cigarette as well. Service was pleasant and my husband enjoyed the selection of cigars that could be purchased.

All in all, if you fancy being able to enjoy a cigar and a drink in Palm Springs, I highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Great ventilation, good craft beer and wine selection, good cigar variety, chill invironment to relax and blaze up a stogy. The owner was very helpful I will go back.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Saturday 04/15/2017 4:30pm: dropped by for the first time to buy a $19.95 Davidoff cigar. When about to pay lady "in charge" she said $43. Looked back to glass humidor to verify price and asked why the high amount and she answered "because of the one you have in your back pocket". I as a businessman understand what it means to take care of a business but falsely accusing a would be Customer of theft is plain wrong. Employees trained at United Airlines?

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank Tovarich1975
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Needed an hour or so to kill mid afternoon on a Tuesday during the high season. So I found myself walking the "strip" in Palm Springs. Since I do like a good cigar I decided to stop in. I noticed there were a decent amount of wines lining the walls and a small all in humidor. I said to myself, " OK, more wines than cigars, let me check out the cigar collection". O was not disappointed, they carried the aged Fuentes series, impressive and, of courae, expensive, but these are truly great cigars. I decided on a My Father, of which they had 4 or 5 varieties. I noticed that the lounge, which is very isolated from the main drag's noise, required a minimum one drink to sit in. No worries. Ordered a delicious Petit Syrah from CA and proceeded to sit down. As I walked in to the lounge, which was empty, I noticed a clean smell, so they have good ventilation, bonus. I sat in quiet contemplation listening to the "smooth jazz", OK cheesy jazz, but hey, it didn't interrupt my mental musings. I was nearing the end if my smoke and needed to wash down the cigar taste, so I walked out to the counter outside the lounge and ordered a craft beer on tap, the Hangar 24 Betty IPA. Perfect wrap up to a pleasant cigar aftermoon. I am sure that on the weekends it's more full and a little rowdier, but on a weekday afternoon, a pleasant diversion. Much recommended.

Date of experience: March 2017