Open today: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Decent Selection Of Cigars . . .

Was in Palm Springs on vacation and had a craving for a nice cigar and a glass of merlot. Found... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
Ray L
via mobile
A nice Break

Thursday nights are a Village Fest in Palm Springs, except for the summer. My wife and I got there... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018

from USD 49.00
from USD 25.95
from USD 139.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Great ventilation, good craft beer and wine selection, good cigar variety, chill invironment to relax and blaze up a stogy. The owner was very helpful I will go back.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Saturday 04/15/2017 4:30pm: dropped by for the first time to buy a $19.95 Davidoff cigar. When about to pay lady "in charge" she said $43. Looked back to glass humidor to verify price and asked why the high amount and she answered "because of the one you have in your back pocket". I as a businessman understand what it means to take care of a business but falsely accusing a would be Customer of theft is plain wrong. Employees trained at United Airlines?

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank Tovarich1975
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Needed an hour or so to kill mid afternoon on a Tuesday during the high season. So I found myself walking the "strip" in Palm Springs. Since I do like a good cigar I decided to stop in. I noticed there were a decent amount of wines lining the walls and a small all in humidor. I said to myself, " OK, more wines than cigars, let me check out the cigar collection". O was not disappointed, they carried the aged Fuentes series, impressive and, of courae, expensive, but these are truly great cigars. I decided on a My Father, of which they had 4 or 5 varieties. I noticed that the lounge, which is very isolated from the main drag's noise, required a minimum one drink to sit in. No worries. Ordered a delicious Petit Syrah from CA and proceeded to sit down. As I walked in to the lounge, which was empty, I noticed a clean smell, so they have good ventilation, bonus. I sat in quiet contemplation listening to the "smooth jazz", OK cheesy jazz, but hey, it didn't interrupt my mental musings. I was nearing the end if my smoke and needed to wash down the cigar taste, so I walked out to the counter outside the lounge and ordered a craft beer on tap, the Hangar 24 Betty IPA. Perfect wrap up to a pleasant cigar aftermoon. I am sure that on the weekends it's more full and a little rowdier, but on a weekday afternoon, a pleasant diversion. Much recommended.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I spent a friendly and pleasant post-dinner evening here in late February. It's a good place to have a convivial chat with complete strangers. The owner was there for a while as well and he was good company as well. While I would never pair wine & cigar, that's a personal choice and their beer selection is excellent, so I was perfectly satisfied. They have a very good selection of wines. I have seen some negative reviews here about the cost, the salesmanship, the quality of the selections. I disagree on all those points. It's true the owner has a selection of Indian cigars that he promotes, but they also have La Gloria Cubana, Fuentes, Drew Estate, Macanudo, Davidoff and many other well-known, highly-rated, long-standing brands with a good diversity of gauges, shapes and wrappers. The cost and the salesmanship are a reflection of the expensive real estate it occupies - it's a prime storefront with outdoor seating in the center of the action in Palm Springs. People don't go to Palm Springs to save money - they go there to luxuriate and relax. Anyone who loves cigars, craft beers and fine wines is probably occupying that type of space themselves. That's what this place is for, and yes it's a business so they are trying to make sales but it was no different than being in a bar or a restaurant where the waiters stop by to ask if you need something else. I had a great time. Of course there is no excuse for rude service, but that I did not experience, so either it was a momentary lapse or they dealt with it.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have visited cigar lounges around the world and i have never been treated more rudely than at this place. When i walked in I was confronted by a very unfriendly lady who seemed annoyed that I walked in. I stated that I was looking for a cigar and a place to smoke it (it was raining outside). She told me that there was a one drink minimum. I said i was more than happy to buy a cigar and a non alcoholic drink but stated that I don't drink. she said if I didn't drink that i would have to pay a 10 dollar fee. This seemed odd to me. I asked her if it was cheaper to order a drink and then not drink it she said that if i didn't drink i would have to pay the fee As I started to explain to her that some people don't drink for health or moral reasons and that i thought this was unfair to charge non drinkers extra, she walked out on me and stood behind the counter with her arms folded I walked out. Lounges have to charge fees or a minimum. It's like paying rent. I respect it and I'm glad to pay But having to pay more because I don't drink is a low class move that one might expect from a strip club in New Orleans Not in a nice neighborhood in Palm Springs. No wonder there was no one in the place at 5:30 in the evening

Date of experience: February 2017