Open today: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Decent Selection Of Cigars . . .

Was in Palm Springs on vacation and had a craving for a nice cigar and a glass of merlot. Found... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
Ray L
via mobile
A nice Break

Thursday nights are a Village Fest in Palm Springs, except for the summer. My wife and I got there... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018

from USD 49.00
from USD 25.95
from USD 139.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have visited cigar lounges around the world and i have never been treated more rudely than at this place. When i walked in I was confronted by a very unfriendly lady who seemed annoyed that I walked in. I stated that I was looking for a cigar and a place to smoke it (it was raining outside). She told me that there was a one drink minimum. I said i was more than happy to buy a cigar and a non alcoholic drink but stated that I don't drink. she said if I didn't drink that i would have to pay a 10 dollar fee. This seemed odd to me. I asked her if it was cheaper to order a drink and then not drink it she said that if i didn't drink i would have to pay the fee As I started to explain to her that some people don't drink for health or moral reasons and that i thought this was unfair to charge non drinkers extra, she walked out on me and stood behind the counter with her arms folded I walked out. Lounges have to charge fees or a minimum. It's like paying rent. I respect it and I'm glad to pay But having to pay more because I don't drink is a low class move that one might expect from a strip club in New Orleans Not in a nice neighborhood in Palm Springs. No wonder there was no one in the place at 5:30 in the evening

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Stopped in during a long walk through town. Nice place with a decent selection of cigars and wine. Enjoyed the atmosphere while enjoying my cigar

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank kheck6464
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This place know very little about wine a even less about cigars. Bring your own cigars to Palm Springs or prepare to be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed in Palm Springs and we both like the occasional cigar. Every time we come into town this is the only place we stop for the great environmental and great cigars! We highly recommend and will be back!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

A nice enough store with a decent humidor, but it fell short of being excellent. They push Bombay cigars heavily, and the owner sold me on trying one of the Bombay cigars. It was not a cheap smoke, about $18, and he said it would rival a Padron. I managed to smoke half of it and tossed it. I was not the least bit impressed. One thing is for certain, and yes, it's just my opinion, it didn't rival a Padron at all.

Date of experience: February 2016