Open today: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Decent Selection Of Cigars . . .

Was in Palm Springs on vacation and had a craving for a nice cigar and a glass of merlot. Found... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
Ray L
via mobile
A nice Break

Thursday nights are a Village Fest in Palm Springs, except for the summer. My wife and I got there... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018

from USD 49.00
from USD 25.95
from USD 139.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This place know very little about wine a even less about cigars. Bring your own cigars to Palm Springs or prepare to be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed in Palm Springs and we both like the occasional cigar. Every time we come into town this is the only place we stop for the great environmental and great cigars! We highly recommend and will be back!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

A nice enough store with a decent humidor, but it fell short of being excellent. They push Bombay cigars heavily, and the owner sold me on trying one of the Bombay cigars. It was not a cheap smoke, about $18, and he said it would rival a Padron. I managed to smoke half of it and tossed it. I was not the least bit impressed. One thing is for certain, and yes, it's just my opinion, it didn't rival a Padron at all.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Great spot to sit and sip some good wines. People watching is great on the patio and the backroom has fun art, comfy chairs and great atmosphere. I'm not into cigars but my friend loved the variety and quality. we visited 4 times in 6 days. Knowledgeable staff.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank mtraveller2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Fame is an over-priced place where the woman who owns the joint is not only sour and anti social she's money hungry. The cigars are marked up higher than any place in town and if you take your own cigars and drink wine or beer they charge you $10.00 per cigar! Even when you buy their cigars at the high price and want to smoke one of yours (they won't order my brand) they still charge the $10.00 per cigar! You'd be wise to go to the Tinder box, smoke outside and drink their coffee free! and they will order your cigars and pipe tobacco! Also, wine is over 10 bucks for half a glass of a cheap blend and a non alcoholic beer is $6.95. They say the city Law says no food can be consumed outside in the smoking area or inside, but today I witnessed the owner (woman) eating in the place! But who is going to report her? Don't there unless you just want out of the rain but they will charge you! I am telling everyone I know not to go to this place!

Date of experience: January 2016