Don't know if we had a horrible room location or it was the time of year, the week of Easter, or thats how it is all the time. Second floor, overlooking Spencers and the trash dumpsters was not a good area of the hotel. The noise from the trash being picked up I can take a couple of times for the week, but the screaming and running from uncontrolled children was unbearable. From early morning till late at night, the noise was constant! These units are not sound insulated well enough.
That ranting aside, the room was nice and well equipped. We were very pleased with the hotel location. Could not have been a more beautiful site against the mountain. Easy walking distance to anything downtown. They do have an adult pool to avoid any more noise. Free laundry facility is available with your own detergent. The staff was very helpful and friendly, including maintenance and housekeeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort