We stayed in a one bedroom, two bath unit with a full kitchen the week of November 14th. We had a first floor unit, and our balcony faced the mountain. We could not have been happier with our stay. A very quiet resort within an easy 2 block walk of the very nice downtown area. We were very close to the hot tub and pool. The free wireless internet worked very well.
The room was clean, and the staff throughout the facility were very friendly and welcoming.
We had never been to Palm Springs before, and will definitely be back, hopefully staying at the Palm Springs Tennis Club!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort