Plaza Resort and Spa is not a hotel; It's a time-share. So if you want a modern hotel with all the amenities, this is not the place for you. However, that being said, I had a wonderful stay. The room was actually a suite, two rooms. A small kitchen, dining table and living room area with pull-out sofa (which I didn't use) and TV. The other room was the bedroom and bathroom. Both rooms were spacious and had balconeys. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The resort has three floors and offers rooms facing either the golf course or tennis courts. I asked for a quiet room facing the tennis courts and my room on the third floor was very quiet. The only thing I heard was the occasional door closing. The hotel has tennis courts, fitness center and swimming pool (which I didn't have time to use) and two hot tubs. They also provide towels and bathrobe if you ask. They also have free DVDs to loan and a book exchange in the lobby.
A couple of important things to note:
1) internet is an extra fee about $5 per day
2) there is not daily maid service, but you can exchange towels at the front desk
3) they take a $100 deposit for incidentals and remove from your credit card day after you leave
With all that in mind, I highly recommend the Plaza Resort and Spa.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plaza Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort Palm Springs
- Plaza Hotel Palm Springs
- Plaza Resort Spa Palm Springs