“A true Paradise.”

Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort
Toronto
“A true Paradise.”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I got to enter Paradise in early April 2012. Upon entering I was greeted by Ron who greeted me with the line "Welcome to Paradise" and, it was. Ron is friendly and outgoing and gave me the tour of the property. He is so personable, you couldn't help but love him. He makes you feel welcome right away and you start to relax almost immediately.
The resort was very meticulous - from the koi pond to the chandelier in the tree's - you can tell Dale has put a lot of thought and work into Paradise. The rooms were clean and welcoming and the pool and grounds lovely. It is truly a desert paradise.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This was my first time in Palm Springs. I was very glad we stayed at the Desert Paradise resort. The staff are so friendly. Ron and Dale made us feel very welcome and couldn't have been more hospitable. The hotel is clean. The room we stayed in (the Presidential Suite) was spacious. The pool and hot tub are awesome.
We didn't hire a car, so we walked and took cabs. It's about a ten minute walk to the downtown and a $5 cab ride, if you don't feel like walking.
We just got back from the Desert Paradise and we are already planning our return.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Simongbb7
New York City
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This was my first trip to Palm Springs and I wanted a gay resort or hotel that was going to be clean and not " too wild" as I wanted to relax. After checking out several places on Trip Advisor, I decided that Desert Paradise Resort would be the best fit and reserved a room.

I arrived on Sunday afternoon, and was greeted by Ron, who was very welcoming and friendly, he gave me a tour of the property and gave me recommendations on resturants and bars.

The grounds on the place were amazing, fountains, plants, trees, statues abounded. The pool was salt water, and very refreshing. The rooms were a good size, my bath was real nice and large, there were shampoos, soaps, and many towels,

Every morning there was a self service breakfast which consisted of fruit, cerals, breads, muffins, juice, and coffee.

All this is a clothing optional place, people acted appropriatly.

The place is managed by Dale who was very sweet..

I would stay again!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Would re-iterate comments by others on this site. Other guests were very friendly .Hosts Ron and Dale are great fun and a wealth of information on where to go and what to see in Palm Springs. My three days here went much too quickly and would definitely stay here again.
This was my first experience at staying in a clothing optional resort and was initially reticent about it but I soon felt comfortable
The rooms are a reasonable size, very comfortable and clean, would not hesitate in recommending this resort.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank colrutter
Fargo
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This was our first experience in Palm Springs and we really enjoyed our time. The room was lovely and the grounds just beautiful. Ron, the manager, couldn't have been friendlier. The clienetele was very enjoyable and laid back. This is not a bath-house type place. My partner and I felt very comfortable and would definitely stay here again. This is an excellent value for your time in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Just look at the hotel site and pick your favorite icon!