My husband and I have visited Palm Springs about 7 or 8 times, enjoying every visit. BUT, we lucked out the very first time that we decided to stay at La Dolce Vita. WHY there? Website listing and reviews, something that leading us there? - Whatever, we chose LDV!
An awesome choice it was, we have stayed there every visit since!!!
Ken an Tim are the most wonderful, gracious, and personable hosts, they make your stay feel so comfortable and enjoyable. This outlook is also demonstrated by all the staff- maybe a Good morning/afternoon, a smile, a little conversation... The acknowledgement and feeling from the staff makes our visit more pleasurable and we are returning over & over!
We just returned, a short time ago, from 8 days at LDV and are still feeling the "Desert High" from our stay! Also, this atmosphere attracts some wonderful people which we enjoy meeting, socializing with, and becoming friends. That's it...it's just a gathering of some wonderful friends in the desert paradise of LDV!!!
The property is in South Palm Springs, not far from restaurants, shops, and nightlife. You feel like you are in a paradise setting far from the world! FUN & RELAXATION... isn't that what an incredible vacation is all about?
There is an East wing and West wing- each with their own pool and Jacuzzi, also a steam room to enjoy. Adam and Andy do a great job of maintaining the rooms, on a daily basis at your convenience, everyday - fresh, clean, and inviting.
The desert landscaping softens the resort look (hummingbirds & dragonflies fluttering about) - always an area to hang out and enjoy. Sometimes quiet and sometimes festive! A place for everyone to just have an incredible vacation!
A continental breakfast to start the day as the temps rise. Refreshing and very clean pools to start the day and enjoy throughout the day/night! Pool time at night is great, the awesome desert sky & stars!
Yes, that fierce desert heat and sun can do a number on the property...But, the owners- Tim & Ken, & staff are always maintaining and improving the facility.
What's better than just spending 8 days at LDV... looking forward to our NEXT stay there!
Thanks to Ken and Tim, all the staff at LDV for creating a great environment for us to vacation!!!
Glenn and David
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa