“Relaxing stay in tropical surrounding”

La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I arrived stressed from work and in desperate need of a peaceful vacation. From the friendly check in to my interactions with owners Ken and Tim my vacation at La Dolce Vita exceeded my expectations. I hadn't been able to visit in a couple of years but was made to feel like an old friend returning. While I don't think I was that memorable, I was welcomed back as if they did and I had just left! The room was very comfortable and my only minor problem was dealt with immiedetly by Ken. Each morning I enjoyed a peaceful breakfast and each day I lounged by the pool right by my room door. After a day of hiking I returned to a casual, friendly happy hour and a dip in the pool. I wish I could afford to come back every summer. A wonderful trip!
Dave

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ps6996
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Don't wait so long to come back. Have a wonderful rest of the summer. Big hugs, Ken and Tim

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The beautiful landscaping and tropical plantings throughout the resort make La Dolce Vita a very serene and magical place to relax and enjoy. The resort is very private and fairly spacious providing guests with options of privacy and serenity when desired, or, engagement with the other wonderful guests if one so desires. It is amazing how many great people you are able to easily meet. When the sun gets too hot in the afternoon, then it is the perfect time for a relaxing on location massage – which is simply out of this world.

One of the most stand-out features of the resort is the staff, from the always-accommodating owners (Ken and Tim) to each one of the excellent staff. Everyone was very friendly, most efficient and above all else, genuinely interested in their guests’ overall comfort and well-being. The owners have taken extraordinary measures to ensure the resort deserves a five-star rating as one of best in Palm Springs by carefully preserving its mid-century charm, insistence of high maintenance standards of the facility, restful yet fun environment, delightful mixture of domestic and international guests, centralized location, all topped-off with the owners’ warm and sincere hospitality.

‘The sweet life’ at La Dolce Vita is simply delightful and you will not be disappointed!! HIGHLY

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FRFoster
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We know you are so busy. We appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future. Big hugs, Ken and Tim.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Visited from London UK over July 4th weekend.
This is an excellent resort with lovely rooms and pools and the friendliest hosts I have met. Ken and Tim introduced us to the other guests and in no time we felt amongst friends.
We had naloli suite with full kitchen which we made daily use of. Beds comfi and Adam and Andy did an excellent job cleaning it each day. Aveda products in the bathroom and clean towels.
Extra touches included a complimentary cocktail hour to mingle with guests each day and a full July 4th banquet with beers.
This was so relaxing and friendly and we made full use of the steam room and whirl pools too. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank harpmanie
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you gentlemen. Please tell your friends in the UK to visit. We would love to have more European guests. I've spent much of my working career in Europe and truly believe that we have a perfect desert oasis for our brothers in Europe. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to your return. Hugs, Ken and Tim

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We found this resort on the net, when we 1st visited Palm Springs. After we stayed here, we have decided we don't ever need to look at staying anywhere else.
The owners treat you wonderful, and the staff is great too. They have a happy hour as a meet and greet with other guests. We always meet great people from all over the world!!! We have stayed in touch with quite a few. The rooms are quaint and beds are very comfy. The amenities are great, from Pools to hot tubs to...
The SPA is fantastic. The massages... We won't visit with without one!!!

Thanks Ken and Tim for making us feel
like La Dolce is our little Palm Springs Get a way Home!
Brian B

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian B
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

We love you Brian B (Mack too). Big hugs from all of us!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We visit Palm Springs once or twice a year and so far we have stayed at a different hotel each time, trying to find "our spot".

I think we may have finally found it!

It's a beautiful little place. But not so little as to feel crowded and not so big as to make you feel like a number.

Service from check-in to housekeeping to happy hour bar tender, is exceptional. Warm and friendly, without feeling too intrusive.

A very nice experience from start to finish.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RCC_LBC

Thank you so much. We look forward to your return to The Sweet Life. Hugs, Ken, Tim and the boys.