I arrived stressed from work and in desperate need of a peaceful vacation. From the friendly check in to my interactions with owners Ken and Tim my vacation at La Dolce Vita exceeded my expectations. I hadn't been able to visit in a couple of years but was made to feel like an old friend returning. While I don't think I was that memorable, I was welcomed back as if they did and I had just left! The room was very comfortable and my only minor problem was dealt with immiedetly by Ken. Each morning I enjoyed a peaceful breakfast and each day I lounged by the pool right by my room door. After a day of hiking I returned to a casual, friendly happy hour and a dip in the pool. I wish I could afford to come back every summer. A wonderful trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, getaroom.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa