Visited from London UK over July 4th weekend.
This is an excellent resort with lovely rooms and pools and the friendliest hosts I have met. Ken and Tim introduced us to the other guests and in no time we felt amongst friends.
We had naloli suite with full kitchen which we made daily use of. Beds comfi and Adam and Andy did an excellent job cleaning it each day. Aveda products in the bathroom and clean towels.
Extra touches included a complimentary cocktail hour to mingle with guests each day and a full July 4th banquet with beers.
This was so relaxing and friendly and we made full use of the steam room and whirl pools too. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Agoda so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa