Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 233
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 403
USD 347
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 239
USD 229
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 359
USD 315
USD 214
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 223
USD 174
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 369
USD 351
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 229
USD 206
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 226
USD 220
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
USD 735
  • Pool
All reviewssweet lifesocial hoursteam roomother guestswest wingroma suitehappy hourowners and staffclothing optional placenew friendsmake your own wafflespools and hot tubsgay menfourth staycontinental breakfastgracious hostsplaces in palm springs
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We found this resort on the net, when we 1st visited Palm Springs. After we stayed here, we have decided we don't ever need to look at staying anywhere else.
The owners treat you wonderful, and the staff is great too. They have a happy hour as a meet and greet with other guests. We always meet great people from all over the world!!! We have stayed in touch with quite a few. The rooms are quaint and beds are very comfy. The amenities are great, from Pools to hot tubs to...
The SPA is fantastic. The massages... We won't visit with without one!!!

Thanks Ken and Tim for making us feel
like La Dolce is our little Palm Springs Get a way Home!
Brian B

1  Thank Brian B
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

We love you Brian B (Mack too). Big hugs from all of us!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We visit Palm Springs once or twice a year and so far we have stayed at a different hotel each time, trying to find "our spot".

I think we may have finally found it!

It's a beautiful little place. But not so little as to feel crowded and not so big as to make you feel like a number.

Service from check-in to housekeeping to happy hour bar tender, is exceptional. Warm and friendly, without feeling too intrusive.

A very nice experience from start to finish.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RCC_LBC

Thank you so much. We look forward to your return to The Sweet Life. Hugs, Ken, Tim and the boys.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I've stayed at La Dolce Vita many times before always a pleasure to come back - great location, room size, and amazing service.
almost everytime getting a free upgrade to a bigger room and sometimes even to a suite as a returning customer.
iv stayed in many other places in Plam Springs and never got free upgrades before.
already booked my July stay with them once again.
very relaxing and definitely recommended.

1  Thank Worldtravler1701
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you so much for the nice review. You know we give you the upgrade because you are so handsome, (only kidding, no I'm not). See you in July!
Big hugs and juicy kisses. Ken and Tim

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Just returned from spending 6 days at La Dolce Vita. This was our first time in Palm Springs and we couldn't have picked a better place to relax and unwind. We stayed in one of the Roma rooms, which face the pool and has a private back patio area. The room was very clean and was a nice size. The bed was extremely comfy! The complimentary breakfast was a perfect way to start the day...coffee, juice, fresh fruit, bagels, cereal, make your own waffles...it was great. The resort is located in a cozy neighborhood, so it is very quiet and peaceful, yet, it's close enough to the downtown area that you could walk if you want (maybe 15 mins) which we did a lot. There is also a free downtown shuttle stop right around the corner if you prefer. One thing that made the resort so special is the staff. Ken, Tim and the rest of the gang all were so friendly and nice and the recommendations we received from them for things to do, restaurants, bars, etc. were all spot on! And sitting around the pool talking with Ken, hearing stories of the house's history was awesome! Everyone at La Dolce Vita helped to make this one of the best vacations ever. We will definitely be back, and will continue to make La Dolce Vita our Palm Springs "home"!

3  Thank James F
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you so much for the beautifully written review... We are so happy that you selected our desert oasis for your first visit to Palm Springs. and that you want to make us your Palm Springs home. We are so flattered. Gosh... We are all looking forward for you to come back "home" whenever you can make it. Big hugs, Ken, Tim and the rest of the Team.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Do you ever need to get away to just relax and chill? This is the place! I was in much need to escape from my everyday life and just relax on a solo trip and La Dolce Vita Resort did not let me down again. I am a returning guest since I had such a great time the previous trip to La Dolce Vita. The overall service from check-in to check-out is full of friendly and caring people. The owners always take time to chat and help with any friendly tips about Palm Springs. The staff is very accommodating and considerate of when your room is cleaned to not disturb you as well as do a great job! The room had a wonderful view of the front pool with clean and fresh sheets and towels. I loved the option of the 2 pools as I search for shade since I am a redhead and keep out of direct sunlight. The owners even moved an umbrella by the end of the pool for me to provide shade for me while in the pool - that was so nice. The on-sight spa was wonderful, I did not have to drive anywhere to get a EXCELLENT sports massage, one of several types they offer and as well as other services. The location is excellent to get around town and only 2 blocks from the free bus ride into downtown from the resort. Everyone I met around the pool were all so friendly and nice. The parking is off the street parking and never an issue to find a spot. There is a limited breakfast and happy hour! Thanks to everyone at La Dolce Vita for making my much needed vacation so wonderful.

Room Tip: They have rooms with private patio's and kitchens as well.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank joeybarberry

Such a wonderful review. I know if I read it (I did) I surely would visit La Dolce Vita. We'd move an umbrella for you anytime!!!! We are looking forward to your next visit. Big Hugs! Ken, Tim and the Team.