Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 122
USD 106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 208
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 255/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
USD 306
USD 273
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 71
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 136
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 147
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 262
USD 225
  • Pool
All reviewssweet lifesocial hoursteam roomother guestswest wingroma suitehappy hourowners and staffclothing optional placenew friendsmake your own wafflespools and hot tubsgay menfourth staycontinental breakfastgracious hostsplaces in palm springs
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We visit Palm Springs once or twice a year and so far we have stayed at a different hotel each time, trying to find "our spot".

I think we may have finally found it!

It's a beautiful little place. But not so little as to feel crowded and not so big as to make you feel like a number.

Service from check-in to housekeeping to happy hour bar tender, is exceptional. Warm and friendly, without feeling too intrusive.

A very nice experience from start to finish.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RCC_LBC
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you so much. We look forward to your return to The Sweet Life. Hugs, Ken, Tim and the boys.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I've stayed at La Dolce Vita many times before always a pleasure to come back - great location, room size, and amazing service.
almost everytime getting a free upgrade to a bigger room and sometimes even to a suite as a returning customer.
iv stayed in many other places in Plam Springs and never got free upgrades before.
already booked my July stay with them once again.
very relaxing and definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Worldtravler1701
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you so much for the nice review. You know we give you the upgrade because you are so handsome, (only kidding, no I'm not). See you in July!
Big hugs and juicy kisses. Ken and Tim

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Just returned from spending 6 days at La Dolce Vita. This was our first time in Palm Springs and we couldn't have picked a better place to relax and unwind. We stayed in one of the Roma rooms, which face the pool and has a private back patio area. The room was very clean and was a nice size. The bed was extremely comfy! The complimentary breakfast was a perfect way to start the day...coffee, juice, fresh fruit, bagels, cereal, make your own waffles...it was great. The resort is located in a cozy neighborhood, so it is very quiet and peaceful, yet, it's close enough to the downtown area that you could walk if you want (maybe 15 mins) which we did a lot. There is also a free downtown shuttle stop right around the corner if you prefer. One thing that made the resort so special is the staff. Ken, Tim and the rest of the gang all were so friendly and nice and the recommendations we received from them for things to do, restaurants, bars, etc. were all spot on! And sitting around the pool talking with Ken, hearing stories of the house's history was awesome! Everyone at La Dolce Vita helped to make this one of the best vacations ever. We will definitely be back, and will continue to make La Dolce Vita our Palm Springs "home"!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank James F
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you so much for the beautifully written review... We are so happy that you selected our desert oasis for your first visit to Palm Springs. and that you want to make us your Palm Springs home. We are so flattered. Gosh... We are all looking forward for you to come back "home" whenever you can make it. Big hugs, Ken, Tim and the rest of the Team.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Do you ever need to get away to just relax and chill? This is the place! I was in much need to escape from my everyday life and just relax on a solo trip and La Dolce Vita Resort did not let me down again. I am a returning guest since I had such a great time the previous trip to La Dolce Vita. The overall service from check-in to check-out is full of friendly and caring people. The owners always take time to chat and help with any friendly tips about Palm Springs. The staff is very accommodating and considerate of when your room is cleaned to not disturb you as well as do a great job! The room had a wonderful view of the front pool with clean and fresh sheets and towels. I loved the option of the 2 pools as I search for shade since I am a redhead and keep out of direct sunlight. The owners even moved an umbrella by the end of the pool for me to provide shade for me while in the pool - that was so nice. The on-sight spa was wonderful, I did not have to drive anywhere to get a EXCELLENT sports massage, one of several types they offer and as well as other services. The location is excellent to get around town and only 2 blocks from the free bus ride into downtown from the resort. Everyone I met around the pool were all so friendly and nice. The parking is off the street parking and never an issue to find a spot. There is a limited breakfast and happy hour! Thanks to everyone at La Dolce Vita for making my much needed vacation so wonderful.

Room Tip: They have rooms with private patio's and kitchens as well.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank joeybarberry

Such a wonderful review. I know if I read it (I did) I surely would visit La Dolce Vita. We'd move an umbrella for you anytime!!!! We are looking forward to your next visit. Big Hugs! Ken, Tim and the Team.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

While visiting Palm Springs for my annual COACHELLA music festival trip, I decided to book into a recommended gay men's resort. La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa is located a short drive or uber ride from the main downtown area of Palm Springs in a quiet neighborhood. The facility has a couple of swimming pools with most rooms having doors opening out onto the pool area. It's a beautiful setting with the hills in view and comfortable areas to relax around the pools. A complimentary breakfast is included in the cost of your room. To be clear, it is a limited breakfast offering coffee, juices, fresh fruit, toast or bagels or breakfast rolls, make your own waffles, etc. Not elaborate but nice it is available. Perhaps the best part of La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa is the staff....from your hosts to all of the staff....all are very friendly and accommodating and wanting to make your stay as pleasant as can be. It is important to note, this is a "clothing optional" resort so be comfortable with that atmosphere as many partake of the option. I would recommend La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa if you are visiting Palm Springs and want a nice place to stay or relax. It's an older compound but well maintained and well run and has off street parking.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank gregb511
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you Greg for sharing your experience at La Dolce Vita. We truly enjoy meeting new people and introducing them to our other guests. We believe excellent customer service can make a world of difference. Over the last 13 years we have had thousands of guests returning to our desert oasis, time after time. How lucky are we!!! Until next time, Big hugs, Ken, Tim and the boys!