We found this resort on the net, when we 1st visited Palm Springs. After we stayed here, we have decided we don't ever need to look at staying anywhere else.
The owners treat you wonderful, and the staff is great too. They have a happy hour as a meet and greet with other guests. We always meet great people from all over the world!!! We have stayed in touch with quite a few. The rooms are quaint and beds are very comfy. The amenities are great, from Pools to hot tubs to...
The SPA is fantastic. The massages... We won't visit with without one!!!
Thanks Ken and Tim for making us feel
like La Dolce is our little Palm Springs Get a way Home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa