This is a great place to stay in Palm Springs to say for gay men. Always clothing optional, staff is attentive and friendly, and it is just a few blocks away from downtown. This is a more relaxed place not a CCBC or Warm Sands atmosphere, but a place to come and relax. It is against the law to discriminate, so once and awhile there might be a female staying there, but even then is relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa