Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 122
USD 106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 208
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 255/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
USD 306
USD 273
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 147
Hyatt.com
USD 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 71
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 225
1,299 results
All reviewsel jefebright colorstequila barpurple carpetcolorful hotelpool areapool partytacosping pong tablefun hotelfree shuttlethird floorfitness centerlarge poolmini fridgemid weekcoffee maker
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fun and vibrant happening place. Lots of young groups, young families and a great atmosphere.
Staff were very helpful, polite and service oriented. We had a great getaway to break up our trip to Las Vegas.
Thoroughly enjoyed hanging around the pool having bevies and chatting with other visitors.
I loved the outdoor gas fire pits, drawing guests together to mingle and share cocktails.
Poolside bar was a bit expensive. But the all day happy hour in the restaurant was a bonus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I didn't know if I should give this hotel 1 or 2 stars. I gave it 2 stars because I liked the pool area, hammocks, very dog friendly, and the 1 friendly and helpful staff member named Lawrence.
The first night we stayed there I got ZERO sleep. The air conditioner would work for a few minutes at a time and then stop, leaving the room stuffy and gross with stale air. On top of that there was a vibrating noise that went up and down the entire night making it impossible to sleep. After I complained to the desk the next day, Lawrence came to the room and heard the noise and helped us move to another room. Thank goodness because I was exhausted from being unable to sleep in a stuffy, noisy room the night before.
Both of the rooms could use updating and be cleaner (scuffs, marks on walls and curtains). Don't expect to sleep in if you have a room by the pool because they start blasting music at 9:30 am for some reason?!
To make things even worse, when I went to check out we were charged for other peoples bills at the restaurant. I told them at the front desk and they told me they had to go digging through the basement and rummage through a giant stack of receipts to figure it out (despite the fact I had pictures of my receipts because of course they didn't give us a copy). We were on out way out of town and told them I did not have time to wait around for all that. The front desk told me they would take care of it, refund me, and email me to let me know. I was lied to because NONE of those things happened. I had to report this hotel to my credit card in attempt to get my money back. I wanted to like this hotel and it has potential, but the service we received along with getting ripped off, I would definitely not recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kdancs
Peter B, Front Office Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Kdancs,

Thank you very much for taking the time in providing us feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize about the challenges that you experienced with us on your recent stay. If given the opportunity, I would like to make things right and somewhat better for you. Please feel free to contact me at PBalingit@TheSaguaro.com or 760.323.1711.

Thank you!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When we first drove up to this colorful hotel we were taken by surprise. It is as fun as it is colorful. Service was great. The rooms are bright and cheerful. The pool area has hammocks, corn hole, fire pits, bar and plenty of fun seating areas. The location is amazing. They offer free bikes which allows you to get to downtown in minutes not to mention using the city's friendly bike paths.

El Jefe had delicious Mexican food. Definitely eat there.

We were there during Spring Break. The only con was there was trash in the stairwells.

Room Tip: Get a pool view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Julie L,

Thank you very much for providing us feedback on your recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the many amenity offerings that the Saguaro has to offer.

We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

First off let me say this is a nice hotel, and a busy spot.The pool area is where people enjoy the action. Music is playing, the pool is busy and drinks are flowing, the crowd is young and energetic. I stayed for 2 nights and tried the food at the restaurant/bar. The food was okay, but nothing to get too excited about, I ate elsewhere the remainder of my vacation. I wanted to stay another night, but the front desk staff was unable to accommodate me, as I was told I would have to book online to find a room. The front desk is a hit/ miss area and to be honest some staff were very friendly and others could care less about my needs. Generally speaking the rooms are very clean and the pool area is great. Hotel seems a little dated and the front desk staff could be a little more attentive to vacationers needs.The restaurant/bar could have served a menu with more options for food. This hotel is definitely geared towards a younger crowd who are not too picky about hotel amenities.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces the pool area
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank thewogster

Hello thewogster,

Thank you very much for taking the time in providing us feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize for the challenges that you experienced at the front desk. Requesting to extend your stay should not have been that complicated. If given the opportunity, I would like to make things right and somewhat better for you. Please feel free to contact me at PBalingit@TheSaguaro.com or 760.323.1711.

Thank you!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We loved our stay at The Saguaro! We visited during Spring Break which is probably one of the busiest weekends. The vibe of the hotel is playful, laid back and intimate. I was traveling with my teen and tween daughters and they loved it. The hotel boasts details like hammocks, games, comfortable areas to lounge (with umbrellas), 2 hot tubs, pool, cocktail service and a great restaurant (El Jeffe). This hotel caters to the young and young at heart. The Saguaro blasts music from 8:30am-10pm in the pool area so if you're seeking solitude and silence...this might not be the best hotel for you. When we checked in our rooms weren't ready (which was around 5pm) however the staff was great and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. Another party was waiting for their room too...I think this happens because they have a later check out (12-4pm). Our first night was on the 1st floor, which is fine if you want direct pool access but I wanted a balcony. They moved us to the 3rd floor in a suite the other 3 nights. The suites include 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms...perfect for a family. I loved the colors, comfortable beds, balcony and the fitness room is better than most smaller hotels. El Jeffe is a great restaurant (known for their tequila and mezcal drinks) however it would be great if they included a kids menu or at least a couple of basic items...my kids didn't want red quinoa pancakes so they walked across the street to the Starbucks instead. Be sure to ask for a room facing the pool rather than the parking lot. Also free wifi and free parking. I loved our room and the view of the mountains. Overall we loved our stay at The Saguaro and would return again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool. Rooms on on the east side face the pool and mountains. Rooms on 2nd and 3rd floors have better views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nevadacity

Hello Nevadacity!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, We are so glad you were able to enjoy all that the wonderful Saguaro Palm Springs has to offer! Be sure to come back and visit us again soon!

Thanks again!