Club Trinidad by EVRentals
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 249*
USD 209*
USD 131*
USD 115*
USD 80*
Motel 6
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 218*
USD 192*
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 240*
USD 231*
USD 239*
USD 233*
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 129*
USD 124*
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 149*
USD 145*
Travelocity
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 232*
Oasis Villa Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 109*
Orbitz.com
All reviewspurple roomolder placegreat pool and jacuzzistar resortenjoyed our stayroom serviceratpoolscondounitsmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2010

I don't know why everyone thinks the staff was so nice...they are TOTALLY rude! Especially John at the front desk. Once he found out that we were from RCI, everything went downhill. The beds are hard, there are like 3 cable channels and they act like you're committing murder if you ask for extra towels. Plus they only clean the room every 2 days. The only positives were that there were no bugs, and the grounds seemed to be fairly well maintained. I'd go to Motel 6 before I stayed here again.

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank DCVacationer2010
Reviewed 17 August 2010

When you stay here, you are staying with family. Never have my husband and I stayed at a place where we felt more at home. The entire staff and the other guests, all become family after a few hours. We come here every year. We will continue to come here every year trading our 5 * timeshares in Hawaii for the privilege. When we arrive at Club Trinidad, we always say "we're home".

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Mary-Edina
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I'll admit I was a bit taken aback by the decor and murphy bed on our first night there. The place could definitely use some freshening up. However, I ended up liking way more about CT than I disliked. For one, despite being older/dated, everything was very clean -- including the pool, which was sparkling each morning. The murphy bed, despite appearances, was really comfortable. All the staff were friendly and helpful -- Crystal at the Caribbean Lounge was fun and hospitable; the gents at the front desk were great at giving directions/recommendations; and Francesca made sure our room was clean and stocked. It was also centrally located to many attractions. By the end of the trip, I was endeared to the place, and the fact it was "dated" didn't matter at all. If you like brand new, swank accommodations, it may not be for you; but if you don't mind what realtors would call "character," especially given the great neighbors, then I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank snr1000
Reviewed 6 October 2009

We got this free weekend for a timeshare presentation. Unbelievable. We own a 5 star and trade often. I could not beleive this place passed the standard to even become accepted as a timeshare. This place is run down. We had to walk through the dirt in the back alley to access our room. The bathroom tub had a leak, the remotes to the TV did not work and the sliding glass door didn't even have a lock on it so we couldn't safely lock off the patio. The lounge was groovy and they have a great happy hour with live entertainment. The staff is polite. I have no idea what people are paying for this but if you aren't paying DIRT CHEAP rates then I would reconsider. If you are trading your timeshare THINK TWICE. They do have a full kitchen and full fridge but the grounds were in desperate need of a full restoration. We will not be back.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Alma N
Reviewed 29 December 2008

Very friendly staff! But in need of a serious remodel they seemed to rely on the historical days of the rat pack . Had clean accomadations and convient to many attractions and stores. I've stayed in many timeshares in the past, and have to rate this as one and a half - to two stars. Helpful and friendly but most of Palm Springs seemed to be. Many other places to stay that appeared to be nicer. Next vist we'll probalbly stay in one of the other surrounding cities.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Dude_Jerry