“DREAM STAY”

Sundance Villas
Rialto, California
“DREAM STAY”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My husband and I have been going to Sundance Villas for years. This place is our heaven on earth. We look forward to going there every year. This truely is special place and on the top of our list to do every year. We have stayed and many of the villas there and they all are wonderful. The Management staff is wonderful and helps you with any requests cheerfully. It is the only place we have found to truely "de-stress" from the high pressures of daily life. And finally, it is a very romantic place to stay. I really enjoy being able to see the stars at night. There is alot to do and see within the Palm Springs area (if you even want to go out at all). Any time I can get away - this is the place I want to go. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT

Room Tip: We love to stay at Villa Aurora, it has both a spa and pool and is beautifully decorated. However, a...
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babystjo
sundanceps, Manager at Sundance Villas, responded to this review, 23 November 2011
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a lovely review of our property. We are so pleased you were able to "de-stress" and find "romance" in the beautiful Villa Aurora. Your sentiments and these two words, especially, are repeated over and over, year after year in our villa Guest Books, but they are especially appreciated when written for all the Internet to read!
Thank you, again, for your loyalty to Sundance Villas, and we look forward to seeing you in 2012.
Happy holidays and a prosperous New Year from your friends at Sundance Villas.
Ginny Hahn
Private Villa Management
Exclusive Managers of Sundance Villas since 1986

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Was traveling through Palm Springs and was looking for a place to chill and just hang out in a private pool. I knew a hotel wouldn't offer this, so I looked into the Sundance Villas. I made the right choice. I am just so sick and tired of hanging by a hotel pool and putting up with screaming kids and clueless parents (No. I actually don't find your kids adorable -- I find them to be obnoxious brats). But anyway, so I'm traveling through Palm Springs and I just want to hang out and relax in a private pool. So, this place fit my needs perfectly. I called the woman who runs this place and she told me that there was one Villa left and I could have it. She couldn't have been nicer. I get to the Villa and it's this super clean, very homey -- in a Palm Springs kind-a way. I barely have the front door shut before my street clothes are replaced with my bathing suit and I've got myself situated in the nice little backyard pool. Basically, I was in there until the sun went down. Playing music, hanging, chilling. New York City melting off of me by the minute. I'm a Californian, so I felt like I was home. Staying here started me thinking why I'm living in Manhattan in the first place. But anyway, that's another story. The story for this place is that it's a great place to chill. Friends came over in the evening and we had a great night hanging in and around the pool. High walls guaranteed our privacy. So, my recommendation for the next time you're in Palm Springs is to forget the pretentious hotels or the family-oriented hotels and get your own place in the sun at one of the Sundance Villas. BTW -- I stayed in the Villa del Palma Villa. I'm sure they're all as nice, and as private. Have a great time.

Room Tip: They're Villas, so sorry, this "best room" business doesn't apply here
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2011

My husband and I are so pleased with our stay here at Sundance Villas, we're writing our review while we're still here! This is simply a heavenly place to get away from it all.

We rely heavily on the reviews on TripAdvisor when we select a place to stay and we've never gone wrong. The reviews for Sundance Villas were excellent and sure enough it certainly is indeed. The villa, Villa Desierto, is a dream; large, clean, beautifully decorated, and quiet. We have not heard a sound from any of the surrounding villas, and that's just the way we like it. The plunge pool/jacuzzi has a waterfall and is plenty large enough for those refreshing dips that beat the heat in July. There is also a front yard with a water fountail, a resident hummingbird, and a wonderful gas grill for grilling those steaks or veggie burgers (whichever you prefer.) Finally, not enough can be said about the wonderful management. We called at the last minute and snagged one of the last remaining units. Best of all, and she may not love that I'm writing this, she bent their "no pets" policy and allowed us to bring our beloved dog Mya with us. There's even a park less than a mile away for potty breaks! (Please people. If you travel with your dogs, take them to a park to go potty. Guests don't want to walk in grass dogs used as a bathroom!)

Can't rave enough about this trip. Private pool! Home with full kitchen! Privacy! Peace and quiet.

Best get-away ever.

• Stayed July 2011
Omaha
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We have visited Sundance several times we'll keep going back. Management is very attentive and they even remember our preferences from one stay to the next. The villa is always clean and well-maintained. Guest privacy is a priority here. There is no restaurant, room service or spa but the villas each have a private pool.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HopetobehotMomma
Yucaipa
Reviewed 8 March 2011

My wife and I spent our honeymoon weekend in the Villa Desierto and was absolutely blown away by place. We've stayed several places before in Palm Springs, and each of them has had one or more issues that tend to dampen the experience of staying in such a great little town. We expreienced 0 issues this time. Everything inside looked brand new, and the bells and whistles in the condo were impressive, to say the least. Private spa/pool with waterfall, outdoor fountains, a private in-condo sauna, full kitchen, HD TVs in every room, a fire place, sunken shower/tub, 2 bicycles with helmets available for use, full washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker......I'm telling you, the place had everything! Plus, we received a generous welcome basket that had bagels, cream cheese, jelly, and around a weeks worth of fresh fruit!

Given that we spent our wedding night there, this place has become very special to us. We CANNOT WAIT to get back and only hope that we won't have to wait long!!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank j_to_the_l_o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Springs
4.0 km away
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs
10.9 km away
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#36 of 73 in Palm Springs
24.7 km away
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Palm Springs

Been to Sundance Villas? Share your experiences!