I didn't like this hotel, and I wouldn't return. It gets a 3 instead of a 2 because it did have a reasonable pool with a hot tub, and poolside food service. Also, the furniture in the rooms was in good shape and of reasonable quality. The rooms were large, which was a plus. We chose this hotel because of the fact that we could get a full one-bedroom suite for the same price as a hotel room from the regular Hyatt. But, it was not the right choice. I wouldn't stay again.
1. Really, really, really loud - kids couldn't sleep because there was music playing until almost midnight on Thursday and Friday night. Do NOT stay in a room with an outside door.
2. Being partly outside, it looks generally dirty and out-dated.
3. The room itself, although large and well-furnished, was very dark.
4. The room itself was also dirty in all the nooks and cranny's, mirror edges, corners of carpets and behind everything. NOT hotel clean. Just surface clean only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt